Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pearl, the Weather Girl

Creator: devdevil May 1, 2013 7:57pm
1 2
Preferences?
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 11:05am | Report
yeah got some other ideas too.

add some aoe DOT on Q. And with the wish upon a star (WUAS) add an additional burn damage to champions in it much like liandrys except it is not HP%.

on W i think it should be more like morde's siphon or annies flamethrower type of skillshot because we already have that kind of skill i think (janna's first). also adding damage. it could turn out like heavenly wave i guess. with WUAS it should decrease armor and decreased AS would be better than an ally buff.

on E i think the slark concept is great. it will cover the ally but still show it's location. and the WUAS effect should be increased health regen and movespeed while under the mist. also to balance pearl can't use it herself (will be so OP)

on R i suggest making it a hard cc with WUAS instead of a heal, that it should freeze enemy like sejuani's.

well overall i think this will make pearl both capable in mid or in support role. of course you need to balance it XD if you like this idea i could show you some numbers for the skills.

really like her concept and her art ^^
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide