Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Proposed Nasus Rework

Creator: GrandmasterD April 13, 2012 4:56am
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 10:30am | Report
Can someone tell me how his passive is OP against anyone other than tanks?

Even on tanks, you're stealing about 300 HP which isn't that much really.
Assume 2 tanky people with 3.5K HP each, an AD carry with ~2K, a support with about 2.5K as well as an AP carry with 2.5K, you're not gaining much more than 1K HP. That's also endgame where a 2-spell combo is going to do about that much unless you build tank which isn't optimal for this new Nasus to get if he wants to scale into late game because his damage on all his skills is terrible.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 10:52am | Report
Passiv
What do you mean with the % steal? Does the enemy lose this value and has the debuff for 4 sek or does he lose that % over the 4 sek? What ever it is I would increas the CD on it else it would make it horribel to trade with him in lane. He would alwayse win them becaus no one else can deal so much dmg on a 6 sek CD. Also what do you mean it can stack but not happen more then every 6 sek? If it can happen more then once in a certain time it should not stack.

Q
The heal is way to strong. On lvl 1 it would heal you for 25% if the enemy is below 50% which can be pretty much top lane as most guys are pretty tanky. To dmg the enemy and heal around 250 healt at lvl 3 is way to strong. Even WW has not that much sustain and he already has broken amount of sustain.

W How long is the extra slow? There are not many ways to get ride of that slow so it would be a pretty much evertime a garented long term slow. I would change the second slow proc to something that give the champ more depth. Like if the enemy is hit by the ulti the slow refreash (one time) and gets the bonus amount of slow. So it would give you the ulti more optiones then just the thing to reduce dmg it is like a passive that you have to activate.

E The initial damage is a bit to high. Also the armor shread is a bit high at lvl 5 it is almost a brutalizer. So basicly 1337g of free stats for the hole team.

R An sight range AoE that reduces the enemy dmg and gives stealth? It is way to strong. It would just be 8sek of God mode for your team.
I would reduce the area to 500/600/700 and reduce the dmg by 10 at lvl 3 and buff it at rank 1 by 5. Give it an Aura that allys in the AoE get bonus Armor and Mag ress instead of flat reduction and slow the enemys atk speed. This way it would provide a decent amount of utilty and make it meaning full to pop either in your team to protect your carrys in case of big aoe dmg or in the enemy if they have a lot of AD dmg.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 11:45am | Report
LaronX wrote:

Passiv
What do you mean with the % steal? Does the enemy lose this value and has the debuff for 4 sek or does he lose that % over the 4 sek? What ever it is I would increas the CD on it else it would make it horribel to trade with him in lane. He would alwayse win them becaus no one else can deal so much dmg on a 6 sek CD. Also what do you mean it can stack but not happen more then every 6 sek? If it can happen more then once in a certain time it should not stack.

Q
The heal is way to strong. On lvl 1 it would heal you for 25% if the enemy is below 50% which can be pretty much top lane as most guys are pretty tanky. To dmg the enemy and heal around 250 healt at lvl 3 is way to strong. Even WW has not that much sustain and he already has broken amount of sustain.

W How long is the extra slow? There are not many ways to get ride of that slow so it would be a pretty much evertime a garented long term slow. I would change the second slow proc to something that give the champ more depth. Like if the enemy is hit by the ulti the slow refreash (one time) and gets the bonus amount of slow. So it would give you the ulti more optiones then just the thing to reduce dmg it is like a passive that you have to activate.

E The initial damage is a bit to high. Also the armor shread is a bit high at lvl 5 it is almost a brutalizer. So basicly 1337g of free stats for the hole team.

R An sight range AoE that reduces the enemy dmg and gives stealth? It is way to strong. It would just be 8sek of God mode for your team.
I would reduce the area to 500/600/700 and reduce the dmg by 10 at lvl 3 and buff it at rank 1 by 5. Give it an Aura that allys in the AoE get bonus Armor and Mag ress instead of flat reduction and slow the enemys atk speed. This way it would provide a decent amount of utilty and make it meaning full to pop either in your team to protect your carrys in case of big aoe dmg or in the enemy if they have a lot of AD dmg.

Passive: It works like Trundle's Agony. It stacks only if used on different enemies.

Q: Warwick's Hungering Strike has most certainly better sustain than this.

W: So far there are no changes with the current Wither. But maybe it should be changed.

E: The Brutalizer is flat Arp, this is % armor reduction you can't really compare the two.

R: No longer an enemy vision debuff.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 11:49am | Report
This rework just makes him downright invincible. You can't give damage reduction to a champion with mega life steal. And that ulti is HOLY**** OP.

Also passive and Q synergy too stronk. Too much free healings. It'd be impossible to trade with him, Nasus would beat all melee's in top lane just by Q'ing them.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 12:03pm | Report
kinda feels like it isnt even Nasus anymore....
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 12:17pm | Report

Passive: It works like Trundle's Agony. It stacks only if used on different enemies.

Q: Warwick's Hungering Strike has most certainly better sustain than this.

W: So far there are no changes with the current Wither. But maybe it should be changed.

E: The Brutalizer is flat Arp, this is % armor reduction you can't really compare the two.

R: No longer an enemy vision debuff.

passive:
So hit a hole bunch of creeps and the enemy and have infinity hp ?

Q: Almost the same amount with passive with more dmg. I think he wins.

E:
True

R: Good
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 12:26pm | Report
Passive doesn't work on minions; only on champs.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 12:29pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

This rework just makes him downright invincible. You can't give damage reduction to a champion with mega life steal. And that ulti is HOLY**** OP.

Also passive and Q synergy too stronk. Too much free healings. It'd be impossible to trade with him, Nasus would beat all melee's in top lane just by Q'ing them.

What would you propose as changes then? I mean I feel that this passive would be a very nice mechanic to keep him tanky. Free lifesteal as a passive is so dull imo.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:09pm | Report
Well J4 had balance issues because he was naturally pretty tanky and dealt a lot of damage in his skills.

This guy would be that on steroids xP

I'm not sure. Also % Armor pen is a really powerful mechanic for a guy with an uber slow and a DMG reducing ulti.

Basically he just sounds like the GOD of Trinity tanking xP Mega utility for team, and a good chunk of damage in his own right as is.

I guess to answer your question though, I feel that Nasus isn't far out from balanced. A rework to only one of his skills could fix him so to speak.

Or perhaps a modification to the way his Q and ulti work, I'm not really sure.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 10:19pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

omg duff&me agree on something, i must still be dreaming*goes back to bed*

EDIT: Y U CANT SEE A QUOTE IN A QUOTE? Pffff

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide