Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Righteous Glory

Creator: Joxuu December 2, 2014 6:38pm
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 6:38pm | Report
Give me your opinion on the item.

I liked it on Blitzcrank, like REALLY liked it.
Some say it's good on Singed but I don't play him.

Con's seem to be lack of CDR (for support itemization) and it sort of wastes
the hp/mana regen on level gain. Doesn't really fit for certain comps or if
you're really far behind. Other than that, I liked it.

The movement speed boost gave mobi boots kind of movement speed bonus (when I had no boots at all).
With mobi boots, it was ridicilous. I'm not saying it's a item to consider yet though. Still experimenting.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 6:42pm | Report
It makes talisman of ascension pretty moot. Now you can just get FotM and this. So if I see another damn Blitzcrank with coin start Im gonna shoot up... not a school but something with less people... less important people. A Chipoltle.

But yea, I think it's pretty legit for supports and beefy junglers. possibly even some top laners like Nasus.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 6:45pm | Report
It's a very fun item to use. Granted, Riot kinda failed on their aim with the item to stop disengage comps since I really haven't seen it used for that, but rather, actually initiation and chasing IN GENERAL. Granted, if there were disengage comps, then I guess people would get this item, but there really aren't all too many, especially in solo queue.

The stats it offers aren't the greatest imo. Health, mana and health regen isn't exactly a killer combination that people are dying to go for. If you buy it, it kinda does feel like you're buying it for the active alone. And it's a really good active, I won't deny it. I tried it on Nunu & Willump (experimentation and all that jazz), and it was really irritating for the enemy to be permaslowed. Works on him, but isn't as ideal as it is on some other champions.

I doubt it'll be core on anyone, but I can definitely see it being a good situational mid-late game pick up. It definitely won't be a S3 Ohmwrecker, that's for sure.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 6:49pm | Report
I like it on Blitzcrank because I can take CDR masteries without overcapping the 40% CDR with 1 or 2 items. (Means taking FotM as second item)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 6:50pm | Report
I actually really like it, the hp regen is useful as you do take a bit of poke when you try and go in for a hook, the health is also crazy useful. It's alot better then shurelias imo as gives good tank stats and allows you to engage. THe fact that you can buy a fotm with it also is great, been running it every game so far and you end up super tanky it's great!

That's on blitz tho ^

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 7:01pm | Report
Yeah, I personally only tested it on Thresh with standard Face of the mountain rush. Worked great.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 9:25pm | Report
I've been getting it on Soraka instead of Talisman of Ascension and I really like it, meshes well with everything else I've been getting on her. I also liked it on Nasus, Udyr, Thresh, and Braum when I got it on them
abdollah
<Member>
abdollah's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2014 9:46pm | Report
Well it makes you tank so it's not for mage or ADC I used it on Thresh well the tanky sup just gotta get tanky :D and if I can help my carrys catch a running away enemy team I'm a good support :D
Some Say The World Will End In ... Zombies !!!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2014 4:10am | Report
I like it buying on skarner, it works much better than old shurelyas, because of extra slow like randuins.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide