Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rushing warmog, good or bad?

Creator: kadun November 15, 2011 2:53pm
1 2
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2011 11:06pm | Report
When I tank with Jarvan I generally get some resists first before I get the huge HP that warmogs gives. Wriggles, Merc Treads, then Warmogs and Atmas. That is my current philosophy. however... at 350 (or 700g for boots 1) I will be getting my philo stone and teleporting right back. Sustain, mana regen, and extra gold are all very nice. And cheap.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
kmododragonNM
<Member>
kmododragonNM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 11:15am | Report
I wouldn't rush WM's. A lot of the time I get Randuin's quickly after my Tier 2 boots when playing tanky characters (Such as Nasus) for the early armor, health, and regen. Warmogg's is a mid-late game item for me, when 1v2s and teamfights are more common. I also like to have my AP/Lifesteal items before then, so that I can farm its passive sufficiently.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 3:15pm | Report
warmogs as a first item is however great on mundo. Because Mundo does as he pleases.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide