Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season 3 Jungle Theories

Creator: Eclipse54 November 12, 2012 9:10am
1 2
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 12:17pm | Report
Malz wouldn't have any issue having a voidling ready for blue. Unless he skills E at level 1, he can cast a few times in the fountain to get one prepared. Not to say that Malz jungle will actually be all that good, but the reasons for that do not include difficulty having a pet to tank blue.

Also, for the naysayers, keep in mind that the idea isn't for the pet to tank all of the damage. But every single point of damage the pet tanks is a point of damage that isn't getting onto your jungler, allowing you to continue jungling more easily.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 1:13pm | Report
Problem is that some argue with "Hey, now those pet users can actually jungle!" while their kit doesn't really alow it atm.
So pet = jungler.

^That's the problem.

Your pet isn't anything great and the moment it goes down/you pull it back you'll still have only the weak caster behind it who isn't rly cut for jungling.

And yeah, did some mistakes with the pets, but Elise's spiderlings are even more fragile than Malzahar's one for example.
Darkorbitmaster
<Member>
Darkorbitmaster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 10:41am | Report
I personally prefer Fizz. IT's not really about the streght, i think they are pretty equal. The problem is, Elise wont get enough farm because she can gank that well. in my opinion it's a wasted spot for her.
Check out my Elisebuild i recently created, give it a shot, you will be blown ^_^
Check it out here

BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 11:32am | Report

On topic: Yorick is a boss jungler in season 3. Great synergy with his ultimate.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide