Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season One Mint Condition Spotlights: #1...

Creator: Mintleaves August 3, 2012 7:55pm
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 7:55pm | Report
Lore

Slasing, an old and anceint type of magic in which you can bear multiple swords at once, dividing your energy into each one and given the opportunity... all in one. Herule comes down from a royale family whose original heir was sent off to the League of Legends after transforming into a beast of the night, Warwick. Herule's brother, Warwick, was a selfish person who cared about nothing, but his experiments, and soon became cursed by the healer, Soraka. In this rage for his brother's pride, Herule searches for Soraka and one day hopes to use his own profound power to kill her and end his brother's suffering.

Blinded, by vengence, he set off on a quest and came upon this one hermit, who kindly gave him a potion that he hermit claimed was a wish potion, teh potion could only be drank once and in teh next 24 hours any wish was to be granted. So Herule drank the potion, and wished for Soraka to die. Instead the potion only did the opposite, and she ended up living. Soraka soon gained knowledge of her "assassin" and she cursed him with the same curse given to his brother. Now even more angry, his desire to kill her was even more pronounced.

"Just like his brother, quick, agile, and smelly." - Jarvan IV

Abilities

Passive (Blood Fueled Rage): For every third attack, Herule deals double his original attack damage.

Q (Bloody Scent): Active: Whenever a wounded champion gets near, Herule gains 15% (+5% per level) movement speed.

W (Famished Rage): Active: Herule's basic attacks revive 10/20/30/40/50 (+50% of his ability power), health per hit.

Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Per attack.

E (Prey Approaches): Herule, jumps his opponent, slowing their attack speed and movement speed by 50% (+2% per level), also dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+10% attack damage).

Mana Cost: 75/100/125/130/140
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/10

R (Predator's Advantage): Herule dives for his opponent, knocking them up and giving Herule (+20% attack speed) also dealing 100/200/300 (+100% ability power).

Quotes

Select:
I sense prey approaches

Attacking:
Blood shall be spilt!
I will hunt you down!
Predator always catches prey.

Moving:
Dinner smells good.
Well, lets see...
Hunt them down!

Joke:
You smell like turkey!
Do you "scent"se me?

Taunt:
You're a chicken!
I am hungry, feed me!

Dance:
Disco

So what do you think?
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

/center]
Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide