Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Skip Wota on dominion rumble?

Creator: RCIX April 15, 2012 12:19am
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 12:19am | Report
I was wondering, since Wota is only 20% spellvamp reduced A: by the AoE spellvamp rate, B: 50% damage to minions (not that you hit minions a ton but most of the time you want spellvamp for healing post-fight), and C: the 20% reduced healing aura, should I skip it for Rumble on dom?
My guides:
MildlyMalicious
<Member>
MildlyMalicious's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 8:56am | Report
Simple answer: yes

Healing effects being reduced in dominion makes sell vamp kinda worthless. Replacing it with a full on ap item may be your better option.
Wanna know what item is the bestest evar?! Here you go :) :)
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard and myself(:3) for the sigs!
+Rep me if I was awesome and said awesome things like i'm supposed to :D
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 9:27am | Report

Simple answer: yes

Healing effects being reduced in dominion makes sell vamp kinda worthless. Replacing it with a full on ap item may be your better option.

Especially because most of your primary healing skills are AoE making it even weaker.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 10:19pm | Report
Works out to 2.64% spellvamp per target for Q and R AoE on Dominion o.O
My guides:
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 4:49pm | Report
Yea, I'm a big rumble player, and I find that WotA isn't all that useful in Dominion, you just dont really get a chance to really get that spell-vamp to its full extent. Most of the time in Dominion your racking up damage against other champs and their doing the same to you. All this constant damage to you will "cancel" out the effectiveness of WotA. In place of WotA, I would build more items that "beef" you up: like Rylai's (every good rumble takes this in 100% of games in ALL modes) etc. Resists can also be a choice.

TL:DR
Ditch WotA for more "beefy" items.

EDIT: Just a more in-depth explanation on why Rylai's: Rylai's will give you not only that extra health, but also that 100% slow. With Rumble's AoE Q, he can just lay waste to the other team in terms of slows. You can keep on chaining the slows by spamming your Q. Another thing I wanted to add was that the slow on his E and the Rylai's slow DONT stack. The way it works is that depending on which slow is greater. If it is the ability that has more slow (I'm not sure if it is the case) then the Rylai's slow will be reduced by (I think) 35%; meaning that the slow will be applied from his E PLUS 35% of the slow that Rylai' is supposed to apply.

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 11:25pm | Report
E slow does stack with Rylais, i'm quite sure of it. 2 reasons: A, you see the conventional slow graphic AND the frosted slow graphic when Rylai tasering someone, and B: Reds have stated multiple times that ability slows and Rylais/FM slows do stack (though Rylais doesnt stack with FM).
Nasus says hi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide