Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Smite Support

Creator: Blian January 24, 2015 12:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
The Giratina
<Member>
The Giratina's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:53am | Report
I usually get smite on support because when I play sona I dont talk to teammates MAXIMUM immersion purposes (because sona is mute). So I end up picking random summoner spells but I still win laning phase despite my horrible adc. So I'd say pick any spell you want and as long as you're good at this game you should be fine.

ftfy

On topic, smite support could work. Ive played against it bot lane. The only problem is that if you go the camp for the level 2 advantage you or your support probably took a lot of damage from tanking it, and because you most likely don't have tp you enter lane low and unable to press that advantage. So you cant really trade. But that's on the hypothetical. Assuming you can kite the buff effectively and take little to no damage, then yes in the long run, smite support could work for double smiting power (P-p-p-p-p-p-Power! *Explosion*) and skirm/challengers and the enchants could give you an edge.

Ask about my dank memes
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:54am | Report
It sucks and this post was necro'd

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
The Giratina
<Member>
The Giratina's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 7:26am | Report
Awk. Request for lock?

Ask about my dank memes
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide