Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Soraka in Dominion as a bot pusher?

Creator: alyzar October 21, 2011 5:31pm
1 2 3
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2011 11:51pm | Report

ROFL YES.

Soraka's my main.

I'm allowed to think other champs are better on dominion...

If soraka's your main you should be able to understand her amazing potential in Dominion.
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 8:56am | Report
alyzar wrote:

If soraka's your main you should be able to understand her amazing potential in Dominion.

If by potential you mean exceptionally squishy early game, followed by a fairly weak mid game with no follow-up or burst to her shred, and then an end game that is moderate, but rarely achieved on the winning end of things, then yes, i'd guess there'd be a good bit of agreement on the subject. If you want to play a support carry in dominion, go for a tankier sona build. Between the global passive of dominion, the general playstyles used, and the amount of time it takes soraka to go from an annoying harassy poke/utility champion to a full on deadly AP shred carry, you'd be better off sticking to summoners rift.

Holy Toledo, Batman, It's Cho'Gath!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 9:04am | Report
Actually Soraka is good in Dominion. Liquid (1900ish) player thinks so as well.

And I think so too.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 9:20am | Report
I've played Sona and Soraka on dominion (and also Kayle, Janna, Zilean, and Alistar). Soraka is fine, but the reduction to healing/regeneration effects really hits her hard because outside of her healing abilities she relies on spellvamp from starcall hits. Sona has less healing, but she is also faster, is more of a nuke, and has harder CC. It's all about personal preference. I don't think Soraka is bad on CS, I just prefer Sona.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 9:21am | Report
I've seen tank Soraka who started with a Giant's Belt... She won them the game because she never had to leave bot.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 9:26am | Report
She's also a really good group defender for the top point.

Part of the reason people think Soraka isn't very good is because they don't cap and HOLD. They just cap and cap and cap and cap etc.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide