Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Surprise! 4th champion idea.

Creator: caucheka January 9, 2011 11:32pm
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2011 11:32pm | Report
so i said i would at least get 5.

i also said that out of the 2 more i would do i wanted one to be a monster and one to be a support. if they don't end up being the same thing i'll have 6 champions. yay.

so anyway, i thought about what we had in LoL, and i thought we didn't really have anything that was too science fictiony so i thought i might make a robot. yay.

idk about how he'll look or what his name will be. but a general direction i was thinking of is a tau battlesuit. google it theres about 11k results.

Skills

Passive:
Armor-Piercing Rounds: (name)'s attacks penetrate 10/15/20% of his enemies armor.

Q, W, E:
Homing Missiles: (name) fires 4 homing rockets, each with a 1 second delay from the last one, at a target unit or area. each rocket deals 20/35/50/65/80 (+50% bonus attack damage) damage.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Mana Cost: 80/95/110/125/140
(small aoe obviously)

Laser-Targeting System:Passive: (name) gains 25/50/75/100/125 bonus range. Active: doubles the passive range gain and reveals all invisible champions nearby for 6 seconds.
Cooldown: 16 seconds
Mana Cost: 50 mana

Jetpack: After charging for one second, (name) blasts off to target location.
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
Mana Cost: 150/135/120/105/90
(no damage, but a longer range than most flash skills)

Ultimate:
Railgun: (name) charges for 2 seconds to fire his railgun towards a target location. Deals 200/300/400 (+ 150% bonus ad) in a line, dealing 8% less damage to each subsequent enemy hit. Enemies who are not hit by the projectile take half damage as the air around it burns.
Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
Mana Cost: 200
(kind of like a cross between ez/lux's ult and sivirs boomerang, the half damage being as wide as ez's, maybe a little bigger, but the full damage being about the size of lux's or smaller. idk about range. and enemies that take half damage don't affect the diminished damage part as the projectile doesn't touch them.)

as usual i would love feedback. also, i don't really think i know what to do with his passive. i would like something more unique.

i'm also thinking about having a semi-large range on jetpack, but the longer the distance the longer he has to charge up first.
i also have another idea on jetpack, that he charges until you cast the spell again. then for however long you charged determines how long you get to fly above the map, cast while in the air to cancel the effect so you can attack again. untargetable in the air ofc, and jetpack won't break slows.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 12:14pm | Report
"we didn't really have anything that was too science fictiony so i thought i might make a robot."

*cough blitzcrank*

I feel like that passive is really good in conjunction with more ArP - it just makes defeating tanks quite easy. Perhaps tone it down a few percent or so? Maybe 5/10/15%.

I really like that Q ability. I would recommend changing the delay to 0.5 seconds, as a 1 second delay is way too easy to escape and the rockets do negligible damage in the first place if only 1 or 2 hit. Having that shorter delay makes it much more potent, but not so fast that it's impossible to escape.

I feel that while the W is decent, you don't gain that much from it. Bio-Arcane Barrage gives you just as much range at rank 5 while having that extra damage on top of it. The stealth reveal is nice but it's pretty situational. I would strongly recommend that you add "In addition, (name)'s attacks cannot miss or be blocked." That stops dodge and blind from being a factor.

The thing with the E is that there's not that much to it - there's a pretty long channel time compared to Ezreal or Kassadin, and while you do fly farther, Kassadin/Ezreal/Tristana all do damage with their blink abilities. Perhaps even a slowing effect from where you blast off could be useful, or maybe a little bit of damage. I feel like the 1 second channel already compensates for the long flash distance and that you don't need to have it not do damage.

I like the ult. No changes there.

Hope you enjoyed my feedback. :P
Ippytraxx
<Member>
Ippytraxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 12:32pm | Report
Aaaah.. reminds me of Clockwerk Goblin, Rattletrap from the original DotA (Clockerwerk Goblin. As for the actual build everything seems quite solid. Just one thing i wanted to know, is his ultimate instant like Lux's ulti or does it fly through the air like Ezreal's?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 12:36pm | Report
Presumably it's like Lux's because Railguns generally instantly fire.
Ippytraxx
<Member>
Ippytraxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 12:38pm | Report
Ok. Good to know.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 9:54pm | Report
yeah its instant.

heres a couple years old slow motion video of the united state's navy railgun.

and that projectile is completely solid. no explosives inside it or the target they shot at.

anyway, as they are homing missles if cast on a champion they will all go to hit them.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 3:28am | Report
Quoted:
Homing Missiles: (name) fires 4 homing rockets, each with a 1 second delay from the last one, at a target unit or area. each rocket deals 20/35/50/65/80 (+50% bonus attack damage) damage.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Mana Cost: 80/95/110/125/140

At a target Unit?! Holy mother of God. o.o Think early game. Think squishies. 400 hp, or maybe a little more, right? Now look at those numbers again. Let's say you start with 60 attack damage, then that's a 30 dmg boost for each missile... 50 dmg per rocket. 200 dmg!!! 10 sec cooldown?! Holy mother of God is all I can say. Ofc there's a bit of resistance but still x_x
Just my opinion.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 3:41am | Report
bonus attack damage. bonus
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 9:39am | Report
And when it says "(% bonus attack damage) damage" then what does that mean ? o.i
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 1:33pm | Report
bonus attack damage is attack damage from items/runes/masteries

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide