Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Talon Abilities [Self-Made]

Creator: React August 16, 2011 11:20am
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 11:20am | Report
~Passive~Bloody Blades~ After three consecutive attacks on an enemy, a mark is produced above their champion. You may activate the mark by using an ability on that certain champion to deal 30 damage each second for 5 seconds along with a 25% slow for 5 seconds.

~Q~Assassination~ You teleport behind an enemy and quickly attack 3 times dealing 30/35/40/45/50(+0.5 AD) you also make the target bleed heavily dealing 10/20/30/40/50 damage per second for 3 seconds.

~W~Bladed Shroud~ You passively gain 5/10/15/20/25 armor and magic resist, upon activation you give up the passive bonus to gain 5/10/15/20/25 attack damage for 10 seconds. The passive will not return until the cool down is refreshed.

~E~Gash~ You quickly run through a targeted enemy and deal 100/150/200/250/300 (+1 AD) and cause the enemy to be slowed 20% for 2.3 seconds.

~R~Flying Blades~ You use the full potential of you powers and use the shroud to become invisible. If you do attack an enemy your invisibility will disappear for 3 seconds, afterwards you will face another 3 seconds of Fade time before you become invisible again. If you attack an enemy while invisible you will deal an extra 50/75/100 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 8:42am | Report
Passive is OP earlyy, it better scale up to that by late game. Also, 25% slow is enough to almost counter a ghost, and is more than three stacks of GP's passive.

W's armor and MR should be higher by level 5, 25 makes no real difference late game. Also, instead of it just providing flat AD, I would suggest something more creative, like ArPen or Lifesteal.

E 100 damage at level 1? That's 1/5 of someones HP bar early on, plus it scales 1:1 with AD, meaning that if you get the right runes and masteries you can be 3 shotting people with it. It could be melee range and still be too good.

R scaling?

Overall, I like the concept of the AD assasin stealth champ, but you need to work on your numbers and fix a few other small mistakes.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide