aww I wouldn't say he's pure **** :P.. pretty much camp your tower and last hit with Q and auto's..
And even if W is not going to rip the armor, I pretty much always build a last whisper cause it deals such insane damage... sorry for the fail theory craft I did there ;D!
Just stating that LoL intended for kassadin to be melee, and well... its very possible.. and tbh late game an AD kassadin will do better than the average AP kassadin..
Not to mention he will actually be able to get turrets down much much faster than an AP kassadin.. towers win games imo.
And even if W is not going to rip the armor, I pretty much always build a last whisper cause it deals such insane damage... sorry for the fail theory craft I did there ;D!
Just stating that LoL intended for kassadin to be melee, and well... its very possible.. and tbh late game an AD kassadin will do better than the average AP kassadin..
Not to mention he will actually be able to get turrets down much much faster than an AP kassadin.. towers win games imo.
Dante Rebellion wrote:
aww I wouldn't say he's pure **** :P.. pretty much camp your tower and last hit with Q and auto's..
Yeeaaa.. And that's not ****?
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Nah not really, depends who you are against.. I start out with a Doran's blade and heal summoner spell.. so I tend to take a bit of hell.. Everything is fine once I reach level 6 though
There are ways of denying you creep exp so that you'll need a good jungler or a Soraka to counter that. But I'm guessing you're too low in Elo to face people who control the minion flow.
And; Heal? Oh please..
And; Heal? Oh please..
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Haha I only grab heal on AD kassadin due to his weak early game, I rather grab that spell instead of recall 30+ times.. Kassadin already has great escape mechanisms so I don't think I need spells like flash (however I do consider ghost)..
I will agree that I am in Low ELO and I bet that my views on AD kassadin will change in higher ELO, but hey the majority of people who play LoL are not high ELO players either.. I am speaking about generally AD kassadin (in low and solo), just like AD TF is hardly viable in high ELO but is great in solo and Low ELO.. (I personally think AP TF is better but for the sake of argument)
Herp Derp, inb4 searz rage on my comparisons.
I will agree that I am in Low ELO and I bet that my views on AD kassadin will change in higher ELO, but hey the majority of people who play LoL are not high ELO players either.. I am speaking about generally AD kassadin (in low and solo), just like AD TF is hardly viable in high ELO but is great in solo and Low ELO.. (I personally think AP TF is better but for the sake of argument)
Herp Derp, inb4 searz rage on my comparisons.
Dante Rebellion wrote:
Haha I only grab heal on AD kassadin due to his weak early game, I rather grab that spell instead of recall 30+ times.. Kassadin already has great escape mechanisms so I don't think I need spells like flash (however I do consider ghost)..
All the spells you mention are kinda **** on Kassadin. Try using
Quoted:
Herp Derp, inb4 searz rage on my comparisons.
Why would I rage :?
Because Elo doesn't matter? It kinda doesn't. Good builds are good in all elos, but bad builds only work in low elo.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
You need to log in before commenting.


The only problems you will have is the weak early game
AP Kassadin is weak early on. AD Kassadin is pure **** early on, so anyone who capitalizes on that will pretty much destroy you.
Really? Please know what you're talking about before stating something. Flat ArP (the kind that