Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TBC vs. LW: Sims keep putting TBC ahead

Creator: Pranzatelli June 8, 2012 1:30pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 8:05am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

So random question, WW's ult counts as 'proccing' TBC right?

Yea, but it deals magic damage, so it'd be pretty ****ty, lol.

WW shouldn't build any penetration items (other than maybe Sorc boots) anyways.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 7:14pm | Report
Searz wrote:

It is true for all champions. It's at roughly 70AD and up that ArP is more effective. For most AD carries that equals level 4 on PHYSICAL ATTACKS assuming 50 base AD at lvl1+3/lvl+3 from masteries+6.75 from quints.

On PHYSICAL ABILITIES it's above 70 total damage per 1.0AD ratio. That usually equals rank1, I think.

And ArP just gets more and more effective the more AD you get (unlike AD runes).

Silly willy. Udyr. Bang, it's not true for all champions. :D

On WW topic, I agree, and I'm a big fan of a tanky DPS type WW build with good AD. One of my favorite WW builds is basically AuraWick though, played as a jungler on teams with 2 auto attackers. Pretty much Zeke's / Aegis / tanky items etc.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 7:11am | Report
I don't think i've ever seen someone who supports flat AD runes as much as you duff haha.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 7:34am | Report
Go spectate Duff when he plays soloq ranked with Flat ad marks seals glyphs and quints

its so fun to watch
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 5:52pm | Report
22 AD rune page son. Sups.

Although I'm developing some pages with ArP as well because it's good too in different scenarios. ^_^
Hutshi
<Member>
Hutshi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:38pm | Report
Full armor pen Urgot, come at me bro
problem?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 1:12pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Silly willy. Udyr. Bang, it's not true for all champions. :D

On WW topic, I agree, and I'm a big fan of a tanky DPS type WW build with good AD. One of my favorite WW builds is basically AuraWick though, played as a jungler on teams with 2 auto attackers. Pretty much Zeke's / Aegis / tanky items etc.

It is true for all champions. But that's without accounting for any special abilities they might have. Udyr's Tiger stance obviously benefits more from AD because of the AD scaling magic damage proc and his Phoenix obviously benefits more from AS because the proc scales with AS.

That WW comment was not directed at me, was it?
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 10:38pm | Report
Yeap, that was my point is all, is that the ARP vrs AD arguments can only be true for physical damage, and plenty of champions don't fall under the, "This rune page is better because X" category. What you're really saying, is that physical damage, regardless of the source, scales better with ArP at "X" point, because all champions deal physical damage with their auto attacks.

However, there's tons of random viable alternative pages that should be considered when speaking about potential rune pages at a competitive level. I know you know that, but I just want to point that out so that readers won't get confused and think that ARP reds are always the way to go :P Often times, due to the champions I play, I prefer full AD pages simply due to the scaling of certain abilities, and I just plan to build a Last whisper eventually.

In regards of WW, I was only agreeing with the idea that no Pen should be used on WW, and then rambling about how I like to build him :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 4:01am | Report
Yea, pretty much. Still; AD marks should only be used on special champions like Udyr or for lasthitting assistance on AD carries.

@WW
Oh, ok.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 5:15am | Report
They still can be better around lvls 1-3 though :3 So even still, I do support them on some solo tops, because levels 1-3 are often times so pivotal there.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide