Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tiamat Shyvanna

Creator: caucheka January 27, 2012 1:53pm
1 2 3 4
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 2:25pm | Report
yeah, it procs on hit effects on everyone who was hit.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 2:42pm | Report
Assuming you have a minimu of 3 targets within the radius of your Dragon form Q AND Tiamat splash

it could be devestating, but it is really iffy....hard to work out the math logic for it too..Assuming all 3 targets take the same damage from the initial Q the splash would then be 50% of that initial Q but dealt 3 times...If your q did 500 damage on the initial+ the 50% splash between all 3 you're looking at 500+750=1250 to 3 targets...If my math is correct...
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 10:00pm | Report
well no, because tiamats splash damage doesnt affect the unit that procced tiamat.

the formula is
ad + (((.5 x number of tiamats) x her ad) x number of units affected by her q - 1)

so with 100 damage, 1 tiamat and 3 targets would be

100 + (((.5 x 1) x 100) x 2) = 200 damage

100 damage with 2 tiamats and 5 targets would be

100 + (((.5 x 2) x 100) x 4) = 500 damage
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 11:46am | Report
Darcurse wrote:

You even tested that?
Not 100%, but I'm quite sure that Drgon Form's cleave will NOT proc anything. You'll only hit anyone in front of you with the dmg of one non-critting autohit (lifeleech may work, though).

There's a reason why you shouldnt use Dragon Form against single-targets.

Just a bit of a non-sequitur, but I was playing Shyvana with some critical chance when she was free recently, and I noticed one dragon form Q where I critted everything I hit, and I don't remember any counter-examples of only critting some of the things I hit. I believe that her dragon form Q pushes the (pre-mitigation) attack damage of her regular Q out in a cone, so it'll only end up calculating things like crit once for everyone in the cone (like D&D area damage, you only roll damage once for all targets).

Someone with Shyvana should double check this, as I'm not sure. But this definitely means that her dragon form Q isn't necessarily a non-critting autohit to those in the cone.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 1:26pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Just a bit of a non-sequitur, but I was playing Shyvana with some critical chance when she was free recently, and I noticed one dragon form Q where I critted everything I hit, and I don't remember any counter-examples of only critting some of the things I hit. I believe that her dragon form Q pushes the (pre-mitigation) attack damage of her regular Q out in a cone, so it'll only end up calculating things like crit once for everyone in the cone (like D&D area damage, you only roll damage once for all targets).

Someone with Shyvana should double check this, as I'm not sure. But this definitely means that her dragon form Q isn't necessarily a non-critting autohit to those in the cone.

The way muti-target attacks work is, that one attack that crits will crit on anyone.

With twitch ult, if Jax dodges the initial attack, everyone else will dodge the attack.
True love is found only in yourself.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 3:27pm | Report
Well, I did some testing right after her release with crit/Tiamat... maybe sth. wrong was stuck to my mind.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 6:47am | Report
I trolled 1 game with Shyvana and went Stark's fervor, AS-boots and 4 tiamats... I was farming like a Goddess and tbh it really was insane in dragon form.

I always include tiamat in my Shyvana build now. Going wriggle, random boots. 2 tiamats and a frozen mallet! AOE-machine of doom! :D
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide