Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TOO OP...feast your eyes on soon to be the new...

Creator: 3pthorror August 23, 2011 9:50pm
1 2 3
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 10:27am | Report
That's not true.

Rainman has been running Heimer Brand since pre Soraka changes.

Reginald runs Brand/Taric lanes.

They're running AP/Support lanes from time to time.

The bursty nature of AP's makes kill threat very high in those 2v2 lanes. Even more so when a jungler ganks.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 10:32am | Report
AP champs also scale better early game (if I re-call) which means against an AD/support bot, they will be able to zone with more effective results.

I wouldn't be surprised if solo top becomes solo mid. Like Irelia or WW going mid. The lanes are shorter and the towers are more important IMO. The risk is also slightly reduced because the length of the lanes. Leaving range AD top, where they can farm peacefully, but also have more dynamic lane control.
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 10:55am | Report

I wouldn't be surprised if solo top becomes solo mid. Like Irelia or WW going mid. The lanes are shorter and the towers are more important IMO. The risk is also slightly reduced because the length of the lanes. Leaving range AD top, where they can farm peacefully, but also have more dynamic lane control.

Had something along those lines in a game yesterday. Me and some mates had a fairly standard lineup of:

Irelia solo top (me) vs Ashe
Anivia on mid vs Irelia
Jungle J4 vs Jungle Fiddle
Errr... I think it was someone vaguely AD and someone vaguely support on bottom. Can't remember who it was though :/ vs Annie and Taric

I fed like a pro early game, 4 deaths before 15 mins :( Ashe's early game damage is better than i remembered lol.
Irelia failed against Anivia in mid though. Anivia burst too good. Also Irelia got Philo Stone and HoG as their first items... While I had sheen and Merc treads at the same point in the game. Imma good lil' metagolem :P
Bottom lane seemed to work out ok, it just meant that rushing a BV early game was a really good idea.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 2:06pm | Report
It would have to be a Caitlyn or a Corki maybe an Ez top.

The whole reason Tanky DPS types ended up top is because they dominate the carries who used to take those lanes.
deathalo44
<Member>
deathalo44's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 5:39pm | Report
Soraka and another CCer at Bot! :D

Starcall now gets really powerful, and recently a game where I laned with my friend who was using Garen, the opponent would get r@ped, and Garen barely needs my heal.
Amumu Guide :D

Eve guide :D

Hope whatever I say helps! :D

PS : Not all my criticism is good. Most of the time, I just talk like that anyway. So forgive me if you get offended, unless you just can't look from my angle, or at least close enough.
Maserato
<Member>
Maserato's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 10:01am | Report
The Counter meta currently consists of anti caster (kassadin , talon) mid
Tank jungle
Ap top preferably Tanky or sustained (kennen ryze and Vladimir are good choices
Assassin and support bot.
The ap gets his/her levels the anticaster should dominate mid the assassin bot shuts down the ad carrys farm.
M5 too strong? better nerf irelia
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 10:04am | Report
NHECRO
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 11:15am | Report
I've been playing this new META a lot lately in solo queue it seems.

You get an AD bot, an AP mid, and a Tryndamere that plays more like an Evelynn, and keep 2 guys behind the nexus the entire game just in case anyone comes to rob the store I think. I dunno, it hasn't worked too well yet, but I'll keep you updated.

I think the guys who stand at base are actually british police officers or something. They don't speak, and stand perfectly still. I'll be damned if they don't do their job though, never seen anything missing from the store!

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide