Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trinity Force on Lee Sin?

Creator: Delandel April 5, 2011 10:56pm
Delandel
<Member>
Delandel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 10:56pm | Report
Why do people say this is a good idea? I think Frozen Mallet is way better. No useless stats like AP and Mana, and adds exactly what Lee Sin needs most: 1) Flat AD because his abilities are awesome scaling now 2) survivability because he's melee 3) a sweet guaranteed snare, which is almost mandatory because Lee Sin has amazing ways to GET to his opponents but keeping them there is harder.

Is the reason why everyone loves it on him because of Sheen? Is Sheen really THAT good? I'm not a math whiz so I really don't know the answer to that.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 11:02pm | Report
There's no snare on Frozen Mallet. And, yea, sheen is pretty amazing on Lee Sin. Trinity Force works on Lee Sin in so many ways other than the Sheen it has built in. It gives him Move speed, which he is kind of lacking. gives him AP which, hie does sort of need. And it gives him AD and AS. It's good all around.
True love is found only in yourself.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 1:34am | Report
TF is good, but Mallet is better IMO.
I would advice you to not play him atm tho. Riot is probably buffing/changing his skills soon because he's currently very UP.
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 1:38am | Report
Searz wrote:

TF is good, but Mallet is better IMO.
I would advice you to not play him atm tho. Riot is probably buffing/changing his skills soon because he's currently very UP.

I'd put them up as situational, and get one or the other depending how the game is going, guaranteed slow is good, but so is the sheen proc after you dash at them.
It's even better if the slow procs as well.

Honestly, Lee is just way too UP to play seriously past mid game in my opinion.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 3:27am | Report
Frozen mallet in a atmas combo if prob the best bet!
Delandel
<Member>
Delandel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 10:19am | Report
They already buffed him with more to come:
http://community-na.static.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=634126

I think those are steps in the right direction. Especially fixing his Q up. I don't think his Passive was an issue though, it's the Energy costs on his Q and E. When you Q onto a champion, that's half your energy right there, and then you basically HAVE to Cripple the target immediately since in most cases he won't stop running. So now you have 0 energy and NOW you can actually use your passive to regain some of it back.

That's also why I've been a strong advocate of Frozen Mallet. You Q in and now your target isn't getting away.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide