Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trundle , use ?

Creator: AnIh May 26, 2011 10:45pm
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2011 10:45pm | Report
Hi , i have the troll sinced it have been released , i just recently started to play again him and i have the issue as before :
he is really good jungler and ganker i gank all lanes even hard to gank champs like say jarvan , i deal a nice amount of dmg while being enought bulky .
but srsly , does this champion have even 1 utility in late game ? he seems to me like his amount of damage and survivability at this stage of the game have nothing in common with others tanky dps / offtanks , I am doing it wrong or its just a champion relying on early ganks to carry a game ?
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2011 4:03am | Report
Trundle doesn't carry a game. He carries the early-game, is incredibly good at ****ing the enemy jungler up as well, is one of the better 1v1 junglers out there, but late-game his damage is lackluster at best. You'll still be able to punish their carry pretty well, and your ult and pillars will support your team regardless of your damage output.
The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2011 5:20am | Report
Melarith wrote:

Trundle doesn't carry a game. He carries the early-game, is incredibly good at ****ing the enemy jungler up as well, is one of the better 1v1 junglers out there, but late-game his damage is lackluster at best. You'll still be able to punish their carry pretty well, and your ult and pillars will support your team regardless of your damage output.

This... and your CC reduction will make you a pain during team fights. Make sure to ult their tank and sap the AD carry. It's a nice boost to the team ;)
10. The Blitz on your team will never land his grabs, but the one on the other team will.
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 11:41am | Report
so your basicly a nunu in late game xd ty for help i think i will grind ELO with him he is great ganker and as a jungler you can act everywhere not like solo top i usualy play :/
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 1:40pm | Report
Trundle's strength comes from his jungle control. He's incredibly strong in organized 5v5 because he can counter-jungle and secure his own jungle, as well as fend off enemy roamers and counter-junglers because of how strong he is 1v1. In one of the recent Solomid vs. CLG games, TheOddOne basically completely shut down CLG's jungle with his Trundle play.

Trundle is also a very strong Dragon killer with Wriggles because of his Rabid Bite and the attack timer reset.

Overall, while he's not fantastic in solo queue, he's a top-tier jungler and very strong if your team knows what to do.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide