Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Udyr is not pleased... with me anyway. lol

Creator: Gigglebot August 23, 2010 8:18am
1 2
Gigglebot
<Member>
Gigglebot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2010 8:18am | Report
I seem to be having a issue with Udyr and the first 6 levels. Im lvl 20 with a decent rune setup for udyr. My issue is these 2 things.

1) I am practicly useless untill lvl 5 using the iSurvive Udyr Build. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/udyr-isurive-4610

2) gold gold gold...

Now first off, when I say useless I mean I cant really pressure a champion untill lvl 5 with minimal stance dance. I switch to bear to help with the stun and a few auto attacks. From what I am told. Udyr is not a tank... and is a great support. I can provide the support, just cant seem to make any money untill i get the Phoenix Stance. The build asks me to get a sunfire cape >> but whats the use? I guess I need a little help understanding this champion. If anyone is willing to give me a few tips here and there. I spent 3150 on him and I do not want to think I wasted it. I like the idea of him. But the idea seems to be just that. An idea.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2010 9:07am | Report
Stun, damage, regen (turtle) repeat.

I know what you mean. I really like him but until he gets buffed I think he isnt great.
Gigaffect
<Member>
Gigaffect's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2010 10:12pm | Report
Ugh, that Innervating Locket gets me every time.... all it does is heal you and your allies for 25 health and 10 mana (double for you) over 2 seconds every 4 SECONDS??? Seriously, someone tell me why you would get this item!

Click on them. You know you want to. Except Jax. He's just there for color.
Yo, I'm Urgot. See that plane? BOOM.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2010 10:15pm | Report
before the nerf it was the best item for udyr. Now, eh.
Gigaffect
<Member>
Gigaffect's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2010 10:25pm | Report
Udyr isn't the best tank... better to Jungle or just go straight DPS, imo.

Click on them. You know you want to. Except Jax. He's just there for color.
Yo, I'm Urgot. See that plane? BOOM.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2010 11:51am | Report
yeah. udyr isnt a tank. my friend used to play udyr all the time.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
beren911
<Member>
beren911's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2010 4:00pm | Report
Go jungling dude... Not jungling with any character that can actually jungle is a waste. And in every team, there is almost always someone willing to take the dual lane.... Well... i always jungle with Udyr, i couldnt NOT jungle with him since he's so good. Check out my Guide bro, you might see something you like.
beren911
<Member>
beren911's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2010 4:00pm | Report
Go jungling dude... Not jungling with any character that can actually jungle is a waste. And in every team, there is almost always someone willing to take the dual lane.... Well... i always jungle with Udyr, i couldnt NOT jungle with him since he's so good. Check out my Guide bro, you might see something you like.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 2:00am | Report
Please give me some feedback about how you play him (style) and what do you think your role is.
Also a tip on what you are missing playing him the low lvls.

I'll try to help.

If you are playing Jungle from lvl_1 or Phoenix Udyr... i will not help. I hate those ******s :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
beren911
<Member>
beren911's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 5:02am | Report
@DEWO Udyr is an awesome Jungler, why do you hate him if he jungle? He's a good laner too, but he can make a lot more money while jungling, and the double XP lane is super helpful in early game....

I've added you on my friendlist on US server and you never responded... i want to show you how i play Udyr man, i'l be you new best friend after that i bet.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide