Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Udyr, Sion or Shaco

Creator: Dante Rebellion January 31, 2011 2:57am
1 2
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 2:57am | Report
So Ive been always been careful with what I spend my IP on.. usually trying to pick the best possible champion.

Ive come with Udyr, Sion or Shaco.

Im used to playing like an assassin, but i tend to rush into fights quite often. I love playing melee champions and well... i think the appearence of a champion is important also (sion is failing at that rofl)

so anyways which would you pick? any real reason why?

Ive been focusing on getting more champions with some CC.. Shaco just seems like a ton of fun, Udyr is just scary strong, and sion... is ugly as ****, but..is really good team credit
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 8:28am | Report
Udyr - fantastic jungler, great tank & great tanky DPS. I love him, and he's got a ballin' skin to boot.

Sion - great AP nuke, his stun is unbelievable (pair up with a Taric and you'll be making the enemy wet their pants), and his shield becomes strong as anything with enough AP. He can jungle but i don't think he does it very well.

Shaco - He can still jungle well after the jungle buff, and his ganks are incredible. He has a lot of good AD burst damage and some of his jukes are out of this world.

So it depends on what you want - tank(y dps), AP, or AD?
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 9:51am | Report
Hmm Im really leaning towards Sion or udyr, I don't really mind jungling, but i prefer to lane... Udyr doesnt have much laning pressence, so i might just go with sion.

I heard zeal stacking on Sion is pretty badass xD?! any confirmation about this theory XD?!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 10:08am | Report
Sion is the strongest laner of the three. Shaco is probably the deadliest jungler, but Udyr is the most consistent. Shaco is so incredibly reliant on his early game that it's very risky to play him in solo queue - unless you're a pro, like Reggie.

AP Sion is the way to go, in my opinion, just because his poking burst is insane. Crit/tank is still viable, however.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 1:55pm | Report
Udyr because the top rated guide is udyr. and im a little bit biased.

hes also very consistent in the jungle.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 3:16pm | Report
Sion IMO, Take teleport and flash, Take top solo, Farm Farm Farm with shield, (DON'T USE TELE TO WALK FROM SPAWN TO LANE) use tele to teleport to dragon ward, AMBUSH! GG.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Cháncellor
<Member>
Cháncellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 3:29pm | Report
I disagree with you on your summoner spells and solo lane choice Ado. :|
Mid if anything, but situationally speaking.

AP Sion all day, and im not biased like Restrictnine's amazing guide. ;]
Plus Sion got a boss Lumberjack skin? Rockin da flannel!

If youd like a Sion guide, id recommend mine.
Its kinda bad though. :[
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 3:41pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

Sion IMO, Take teleport and flash, Take top solo, Farm Farm Farm with shield, (DON'T USE TELE TO WALK FROM SPAWN TO LANE) use tele to teleport to dragon ward, AMBUSH! GG.

^This. Teleport is often overlooked for its usefulness and used incorrectly. The ability to teleport and turn a 2v3 into a 3v3 or 4v3 is amazing.

If you're looking for a good consistent jungler (although you said you aren't looking to jungle) I'd go with Udyr, he's pretty fast on his routes and overall has a pretty safe jungle experience.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 11:04pm | Report
Teleport is amazing, BD top as much as you can, bait entire team to kill you, tele-switch lanes to bot and BD.

@Chancellor: It's an opinion which means it's not wrong or right but then neither is yours.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Shako
<Member>
Shako's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 5:59pm | Report
Shaco! He's really hard to play, really, but when you have a successful game - couldn't feel any better.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide