Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vayne ideal build

Creator: Chapa November 27, 2011 1:04am
1 2 3
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 6:18pm | Report
Quoted:

Y U ALL Wriggles on vayne oO? She has noooo AS-steroid whatsoever.

I haven't really finished theory crafting my vayne build buut it seems something like this:
Doran's Blade-> Doran's Blade-> berzerker's greaves-> Phantom Dancer-> Infinity Edge-> Bloodthirster-> Last Whisper

Throw a Vampiric Scepter somewhere in there after boots, and that build seems pretty decent?

Why?

Vayne has an AD-steroid on her ulty, and also a damage steroid scaling with AS.
The ad-steroid scales exceptionally well with: AS, Crit, Armourpen and Lifesteal.

It has da lifesteals.

Also, She has awesome AD scaling.

Tumble #1 OP.
Tri lane for life.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2012 10:05am | Report
Quoted:

Y U ALL Wriggles on vayne oO? She has noooo AS-steroid whatsoever.

I haven't really finished theory crafting my vayne build buut it seems something like this:
Doran's Blade-> Doran's Blade-> berzerker's greaves-> Phantom Dancer-> Infinity Edge-> Bloodthirster-> Last Whisper

Throw a Vampiric Scepter somewhere in there after boots, and that build seems pretty decent?

Why?

Vayne has an AD-steroid on her ulty, and also a damage steroid scaling with AS.
The ad-steroid scales exceptionally well with: AS, Crit, Armourpen and Lifesteal.

Yeah this is a good build. It's almost -exactly- what I do except I go boots 4 pot 2x d blade vamp wriggle and then continue into PD and I.E.

Her having no AS steroid has nothing to do with the purchase of Wriggle's. You get free wards, Lots of cheap life steal, ARMOR that helps her go balls deep in the duo lane, and a touch of AD. The item is solid from top to bottom.

-Do not- underestimate the impact that 20-30 armor has on the dynamic of a duo lane. It's impressive.

eh i think wits is not the ideal item for AD carries and that hexdrinker i would only use it for a counter to karthus

I wouldn't even use it for that ^_^
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2012 5:46pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Yeah this is a good build. It's almost -exactly- what I do except I go boots 4 pot 2x d blade vamp wriggle and then continue into PD and I.E.

Her having no AS steroid has nothing to do with the purchase of Wriggle's. You get free wards, Lots of cheap life steal, ARMOR that helps her go balls deep in the duo lane, and a touch of AD. The item is solid from top to bottom.

-Do not- underestimate the impact that 20-30 armor has on the dynamic of a duo lane. It's impressive.

I wouldn't even use it for that ^_^

I've tried with CrC reds, then switched up Phantom and Infinity edge, **** was lulz.. Random crits wins lanes!

Edit: there a 3-4 champions in the game where hexdrinker MIGHT(!) be somewhat viable against a duo/triple ap enemy.(Riven, Pantheon, Talon)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 4:40pm | Report
Only for energy champs tbh.

Lee Sin / Riven / Renekton / Garen etc.

Even then I'd prefer a QSS to a Hexdrinker always.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide