Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Warwick Changes?

Creator: JPBucketz February 14, 2012 12:07pm
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8064
Joined:
Jun 24th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 8:19am | Report
If we're showing scores then I can show you the game where I went 14/8/22 on tanky Junglewick and almost scored a penta at the enemy base.

I didn't bring it up until this point because it doesn't mean ****. Anyone can play against idiots and get a good score. Hell I've just checked through my replay files and I have games where I went 12/3/12 and 11/1/18 using Ionian + Morello's + Deathcap Lux so I guess that's the best way to build her now.
Kurt_Ottman
<Member>
Kurt_Ottman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
298
Joined:
Jan 16th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 8:52am | Report
Only reason I brought up my score was to show you it works...Heck I won't even bother arguing with you anymore, using sarcastic remarks just to win an argument. Fine, you win. Goodbye.
There is no victory without humility.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8064
Joined:
Jun 24th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 9:06am | Report
Oh don't be such a baby just because someone disagrees with you about a videogame on the internet.

Sorry to be blunt but people on the site get so melodramatic sometimes.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1126
Joined:
Dec 12th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 9:11am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Well unless they changed it, you def couldn't activate W, not sure about Shureyla's, but I doubt it.

Since the Warwick change, I've definitely been able to active W during his ult, but I'll double-check this evening both it and item actives.

About the whole "I did it and got a good score" thing, the problem with it is that it's anecdotal evidence. Yes, you may have done it and gotten a good score. But there are a lot of reasons why any given player can get a good score in a game, and that their build works is only one of them. Simply getting a good score is not a reason to believe that a single explanation (that the build is good) is right while all the rest (that you got fed like crazy, that your teammates knew how to protect you properly, that the enemies did not know how to cope, that you outplayed your lane opponents, etc.) are wrong.

As a more general objection, "good build" and "good score" are not really synonymous anyways, so there's a flaw in one of the implicit assumptions of the argument.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Kurt_Ottman
<Member>
Kurt_Ottman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
298
Joined:
Jan 16th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 9:19am | Report
^ Agreed.

Luther, disagreeing, and using sarcasm is two different things. The latter is a personal attack. It's those who can't win arguments without using sarcasm that is immature.
There is no victory without humility.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 12:46pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

@Kurt I think you're missing the point of being a tank. Just because you have a ton of CC doesn't make you a tank. Just because you have no CC doesn't mean you aren't.

A tank in LoL is something that is hard to ignore in a fight that was meant to soak up damage.

Tankwick is hard to ignore in a fight, because he repeatedly takes off 20% of someone's health every few seconds. Then while someone is weak he gets instantly suppressed and killed.

Likewise, Galio. He's a tank right? But he also only has 1 form of hard CC, and that's his ult.

If your argument is correct, then explain why Support Leona works. A lot of CC, but after it's gone, she's easier to ignore than minions.

Exactly. Good post. Listen to this guy.
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
4363
Joined:
Mar 28th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 1:26pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

I assume by 'rush' Frozen mallet on jungle ww you mean get wriggles > boots > fromal?

Cause yeah, that's pretty strong although I still prefer Wit's. Not entirely sure since I haven't tried him since his changes.


I mean start boots ward pot and then get frozen ****ing mallet.
Tri lane for life.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5764
Joined:
Feb 2nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 5:59pm | Report
Ok, I point out common sense through sarcasm and someone takes personal offense.
LOL.

The netz are funny.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1126
Joined:
Dec 12th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2012 8:17pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Since the Warwick change, I've definitely been able to active W during his ult, but I'll double-check this evening both it and item actives.

Just checked, and W is definitely usable during ult. Didn't get a chance to check item actives, though.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1262
Joined:
Dec 28th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2012 12:31am | Report

Only reason I brought up my score was to show you it works...Heck I won't even bother arguing with you anymore, using sarcastic remarks just to win an argument. Fine, you win. Goodbye.


*****, please. Tankwick:

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide