Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Xin Zhao

Creator: Destiny00 April 22, 2013 7:23pm
23 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Destiny00
<Member>
Destiny00's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:23pm | Report
Okay, let's talk about xin zhao. I need some tips on how to play him, build, etc.

Currently, I'm playing him as a jungler because I know his pre-6 ganks are very dangerous and can often net a kill. However, my problem is my role and items. Is he played as an initiator tank or an assassin? How about the items?
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:26pm | Report
How to play Xin Zhao effectively and appropriately:

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Destiny00
<Member>
Destiny00's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:35pm | Report
HAHAHAHAHA
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:39pm | Report
And now that I look back at it, that is really pretty much how you play Xin Zhao. Although he needs slightly more skill and positioning lol.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:41pm | Report
The hardest part to get right is remembering to put that song on loop if you're new to him. Experts have a button that they press that plays it whenever they initiate.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Destiny00
<Member>
Destiny00's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:49pm | Report
What about items and what to do in teamfights? Should I be the initiator like in the video? Or should I wait for their carry to be exposed then E -> R?
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 8:18pm | Report
There are very man ways to play Xin Zhao, so unfortunately there is no defined way of playing or building him. Although, your role is mostly an assassin that can rip out insane damage output while removing the guard of anyone who stands in your way. Basically, you'll need some damage output. We have Black Cleaver, Blade of the Ruined King, Bloodthirster for usual choices. You'll need survivability if you want to take some hits, or you'll be killed in seconds. Warmog's Armor, Randuin's Omen, Frozen Mallet, Maw of Malmortius etc. are just a few items you can build on him. There's a lot to it. Read a guide, that will help.

Destiny00
<Member>
Destiny00's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 8:31pm | Report
Okay. Thank you for your help!!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 8:36pm | Report
I thought Mobafire was a site where most newcomers go to search for guides >.> Unless you were literally looking for only what you asked for, I'd still say a full on guide would've been easier to go to rather than making an entire thread for it lol

MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 8:40pm | Report
While he doesn't know it yet what he did make sense. Come to mobafire for the forums, for guides solomid is a better bet. Although if you want anything in depth you gotta come back here.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide