Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Platinum Streamer!

Creator: MightyTheGreat June 17, 2014 8:22pm
MightyTheGreat
<Member>
MightyTheGreat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 8:22pm | Report
Hello everyone, My names Mighty and I'm a Platinum League of Legends player that happens to stream later at night. I'll be streaming shortly and I'd like to invite everyone who reads this to stop by and I encourage them to say hello and comment!

I do Q&A,Advice and entertain!

I start at streaming @ 10:40 central or roghly 20 minutes

Come visit me at http://www.twitch.tv/mysticaljigbop Hope to see you there!

(Also I apologize if this is the wrong area, I didn't see a streamer area posted so I figured it was okay here!)
MightyTheGreat
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 8:46pm | Report
Bamp
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 8:53pm | Report
First things first, you have 2 posts here, both in this thread

second, it's against the rules to advertise your stream in the general forums, we have an entire forum devoted to that, maybe if you would take a look around for 5 ****ing seconds you could figure that out, or better yet read the rules before posting

third, you're not a part o this community, nobody gives a **** that you're streaming
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 9:11pm | Report
Mods move these things to wherever they actually have to go, so its not like it matters.
I think the right place is videos and streams. And ill probably watch if it isn't at some ridiculous time and I'm not busy :)

Basically MOBAFire.
MightyTheGreat
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 9:36pm | Report

Mods move these things to wherever they actually have to go, so its not like it matters.
I think the right place is videos and streams. And ill probably watch if it isn't at some ridiculous time and I'm not busy :)

Well thank you for being polite, last time I posted the mod moved it and all was fine. But I dont see a place to actually post an actual THREAD in the mobafire TV so I'm not sure where to post. Thanks for being polite and the potentional support! :)
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 10:32pm | Report
Moved to Videos and Streams.

@everyone saying mods move threads where they need to go: Please don't make more work for me out of your laziness. Thanks.

MightyTheGreat we can't allow everyone to post their stream in General because the forum would get flooded. That's why we have the separate subforum.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide