Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Please check out my new Youtube channel

Creator: MyBloodisBlack November 26, 2013 4:15pm
1 2 3
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 4:15pm | Report
I finally managed to get brand new internet in my house and quickly I have been posting tons of ARAM matches that I been playing in.

I am not going to pretend that I am some awesome, awe inspiring game player who puts others to shame but merely a good old fashion player who is proud of his achievements and wishes to share them with the LOL community so if you have a chance please check my Youtube channel, maybe subscribe and leave any kind of comments you wish to.

My Youtube Channel
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 3:53am | Report

here is one of my videos for you guys to enjoy :)
I am not a bad player
I am just not a pro either ^^
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 4:05am | Report
Damn dude you have a lot of games on your computer.

Not entirely sure why you put all of your ARAM games on it though, why not focus on funny videos with the big plays / fails or strategic vids that can be helpful (possibly with commentary)?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 4:24am | Report
Tip: If you want views, find a characteristic that attracts people's attention.

Pros attract people with skill and talent.

Entertainers attract people with funny videos.

Find a place to start with.

Else there's no point in starting a youtube channel
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 4:26am | Report
Embracing wrote:

Tip: If you want views, find a characteristic that attracts people's attention.

Pros attract people with skill and talent.

Entertainers attract people with funny videos.

Find a place to start with.

Else there's no point in starting a youtube channel

Unless you enjoy making videos :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 4:50am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Damn dude you have a lot of games on your computer.

Not entirely sure why you put all of your ARAM games on it though, why not focus on funny videos with the big plays / fails or strategic vids that can be helpful (possibly with commentary)?

Well i would have thought all 17 videos were "Fail" videos lol

Strategy video will not work because I am just a normal player and I haven't a great speaking voice plus I tend to ramble alot and make less sense the more i try to make sense if you know what i mean :/
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 4:51am | Report

Well i would have thought all 17 videos were "Fail" videos lol

Strategy video will not work because I am just a normal player and I haven't a great speaking voice plus I tend to ramble alot and make less sense the more i try to make sense if you know what i mean :/

Have you tried adding music to your videos instead?
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 4:56am | Report
Well making videos =/= uploading a youtube channel.

unless everything is for your personal entertainment i don't see a point in a youtube channel.

then again if everything WAS for entertainment and not for others to see he wouldn't be making this thread in the first place o_o
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 5:04am | Report
Embracing wrote:

Well making videos =/= uploading a youtube channel.

unless everything is for your personal entertainment i don't see a point in a youtube channel.

then again if everything WAS for entertainment and not for others to see he wouldn't be making this thread in the first place o_o

If I enjoyed making paintings really much then I would also show them to my friends and family, whether they are good or bad paintings. Maybe I want to become a better painter and get their feedback, maybe I just enjoy it so much that I want to share my joy or maybe I just want to show what I have been up to lately. It doesn't matter what reason I have to show them to my friends n family, but I feel better for sharing my paintings with my friends and family in the end. That is all that matters.

Just assuming he wants to get bigass view count on his videos is an inaccurate and (imo) rude assumption.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 5:21am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Have you tried adding music to your videos instead?

I would but i dont have editing software that works on the games to shorten it to a modest length (i mean I can cut the video but when I do the video goes blank with audio only until I produce it again) and I don't know any good music that would suit LOL videos :/

I do wanna produce better videos but right now I am hoping for a convidence boost like "This was a good performance" etc to just push me towards the next step if that makes sense? If not I am happy to just post a pick up 100 views per video if I am honest.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide