Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welp, I have a youtube channel now

Creator: Thatdudeinthecotton August 9, 2015 4:27am
1 2
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2015 5:08pm | Report
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2015 5:07am | Report
Still making videos, though I've toned down the amount I link here since I don't wanna a spammer. Did a video on trading card games and Mass effect. The Mass Effect one in particular took ages due to the amount of research involved, but it was fun and I learned how to better structure my workflow for longer videos. So it was worth it.

Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2016 8:56am | Report
Because I apparently didn't get hit by a bus.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2016 4:22pm | Report
Great video. Out of interest, do you have a list of topics you want to cover which you're going through one by one or is it mostly based on random inspiration?

If it's the latter, it might be a good idea to spend some time on coming up with a schedule (in terms of topics you should cover in future videos, not necessarily when those need to be released) as it'll probably relieve some stress and allow you to make use of foreshadowing ("this is also important in <insert topic here>, but we'll talk more about that in my next video").

Good luck! :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 12:59pm | Report
I try to stay 2 videos ahead of whatever I'm putting out at the time, bouncing between game reviews and editorials each week. That being said when I recorded that last video I didn't have a plan for what I'd be doing for the next editorial which is why I didn't allude to anything.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide