A game like Teamfight Tactics is prone to problems every time a new patch is about to launch.
The reason is how virtually impossible is for all bugs to be fixed every time a change is included.
If you consider the infinite amount of interactions in the game between every unit, trait, item, region portal, and augment (A ton if you ask me). How do you balance all of that without any mistakes?
Well… that was the case in Patch 13.19 with a particular bug.
TFT Devs found a game-breaking bug with Naafiri Darkin damage in a play session they had last Saturday. The bug made her allies with the Darkin trait do insane amount of unintended damage.
So even before the patch was live there was a planned B-patch.
The good news is that the TFT balance team took the opportunity to make a few quick adjustments to troublesome units such as Samira and Cho'Gath (Queen and King of Patch 13.18), and buffs to weaker units like Azir.
Below I’m gonna put the entire list of changes, but here’s a quick recap.
Just two 4-cost units are being buffed in Patch 13.19B: Azir and Aphelios.
- Azir's damage improved in his one and two-star versions
- Aphelios Chakram's AD ratio is improved by one percent
Three nerfs and two of them are for the stellar rerollers Samira and Cho’Gath.
- Cho’Gath needs more mana to cast his ability
- Samira AD is lowered
The last nerf is to Fiora Blade Waltz Healing, after the buffs in Patch 13.19, she was nuking out frontline while being inmortal thorugh her healing and invulnerability.
Interestingly, the Samira change was so effective that her comp is not anywhere close to her previous power level. Usually, if you opt to play her in this patch it ends up being a fast 8th for you.
On the bright side, Noxus is still a really strong trait but with an entirely new comp setup.
There are only minor adjustments to augments in this hotfix patch.
To highlight, Double Trouble II/III and Long Distance Pals numbers are tuned down a little bit, maybe to avoid people abusing Double Trouble Rogue comps.
For more content on the latest League of Legends and TFT updates, check our News section. If you want to learn the best current comps in Horizonbound, you can check our Best TFT Comps by LeDuck and Augments Tier List section.
List of changes for TFT Patch 13.19B - Runeterra Reforged: Horizonbound
- Spell Damage: 95/140/500 >>> 110/160/500
- Chakram Damage: 6/6/15% AD >>> 7/7/15%
- Mana: 30/90 >>> 40/100
- Spell Healing %: 20% >>> 15%
- AD: 50 >>> 45
Double Trouble II/III
- Bonus AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 33/44% ⇒ 30/40%
Gifts from the Fallen
- Armor and MR: 4 ⇒ 3
Long Distance Pals
- Percent Share: 25% ⇒ 22%
- max Health Heal: 1.3% ⇒ 1%
Tons of Stats
- Bonus Health: 35 ⇒ 44
- Bonus Stats (AD, AP, Armor, MR, AS, Mana): 5 ⇒ 4
Fixed issues with Naafiri's Darkin effect doing more damage than intended. Naafiri's dog damage now uses her items for damage calculations instead of the Darkin Dagger holder's items. This means omnivamp, crit, and damage amp on the Darkin holder no longer apply on the damage, but if Naafiri has crit/amp it'll be factored into the damage
KNOWN ISSUE: Naafini's dogs can crit but if they're equipped on an ally, the combat text will not display as a crit
Bug fix List of changes
- Naafiri's Darkin Dagger damage will now be attributed to her
- Fixed an issue allowing players to be offered two Lucky Gloves augments at the same time
- Tiniest Titan+ can no longer be offered in Double Up
- Twisted Fate Legend correctly offers Teaming Up I on stage 4-2
- All tiers of Rising Infamy now require the correct number of barrages to get the first upgrade, and Rising Infamy ++ displays the number correctly