League of Legends Brush
What is Brush?
Brush is the tall grassy terrain on a map that blocks line of sight. Entering brush can hide a champion from enemy units if the enemy team does not have vision inside the brush. Visually, this effect manifests by your champion's avatar taking on a partially transparent quality. Opposing champions in different patches of brush will not be able to see each other even if they are within normal sight range. Brush, however, will never block your view of an allied champion hiding within.
Brush can be used in several ways to create a tactical advantage on the battlefield. First, and perhaps most importantly, one can utilize the brush to set an ambush for an enemy champion, emerging once they have passed to cut off their escape. Brush can also be used while fleeing, breaking line of sight, and forcing pursuing champions to guess which direction you have continued, also known as Juking . It can also be used to dodge passing minion waves, to hide your champion while channeling a recall, or to force a ranged champion to close to melee range to continue their attack. Entering brush can also hide your champion from enemy minions after you've aggro'd them, causing the minions to stop chasing and attacking you.
Ability examples that benefit from brush
- Rengar's Unseen Predator grants attacks made in brush bonus attack range and the ability to leap at his target.
- Nidalee's Prowl grants her bonus movement speed for being in brush.
- Caitlyn's Headshot grants additional Headshot stacks for attacks made while in brush.
- Teemo's Guerrilla Warfare allows him to become stealth while moving through brushes.
- Ivern's Brushmaker generates more brush if used near another patch of brush or terrain. The ability also grants his basic attacks bonus magic damage if he is in brush.
You need to log in before commenting.