UI Design Expert Wanted!
MOBAFire is looking for a UI Designer
Position: UI Designer
Type: Single Contract
We're currently looking for an expert UI designer to work with the MOBAFire team on select projects. You will be working directly with our development team, and will be responsible for creating interfaces and graphics used by millions of gamers every month. This is not a junior position, we’re looking for someone with the skills to put FlashJ to shame and produce exceptional design work.
This position will be a single contract working directly with our development team. While your input and creativity will be required and rewarded you must be able and willing to take specific direction, both on layout and creativity, and produce exceptional work. You will be expected to take ownership of design and content layout and will sometimes be expected to conceptualize pages and their content with no wireframe. If we ask you to build a new homepage for one of our communities can you figure out what should be displayed and how best to arrange it all? This contract will start out with a single page design as a test (paid) and has the potential to earn more regular contracts.
- Strong usability and interface design skills with a passion for how humans interact with the digital world
- 5 years minimum experience designing large projects with lots of dynamic data and templates
- “Get it done” attitude that shines at all times
- Expert understanding of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong understanding of current HTML/CSS features and how it applies to design
- Must be a gamer
- Experience designing game sites for developers.
- Passion for Typography
- Passionate MOBA Player
- Strong CSS/HTML/JQuery coding skills
Please send your portfolio and application to: email@example.com with “UI Designer Application” in the subject. Include something about yourself and why you want to work with MOBAFire Network. We can only reply to potential candidates and will not review any applications without a portfolio.