This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Anivia Build Guide by Humphris
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
A few general things about Anivia:
- She has a really unique ability: crystallize, which basically makes a wall.
- She does really good burst damage. (use a flash frost then frostbite combo.)
- Her main weakness is ganking.
Here is a list of the side affects and the itams that gives the affect.
- Extra mana from Rod of Ages, Arch Angel's Staff.
- Extra Health from Rod of Ages and Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Spell Vamp. from Will of the ancients.
- Mana regen. from Arch Angel's Staff.
- Slowing Powers from Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
Take mid. and start earning a farm. You will want to stay behind your minions as much as possible. If an enemy champion attacks, use the flash frost / frostbite combo.
Your mid game should just be played typically, continue making a farm, Sometimes attack a champion with a glacier storm, flash frost and the a frostbite and that should do HUGE burst damage, and help yuor team as much as possible.
The end game should be practically all helping your team push into the enemy base or, if you are having a bad game, help defend your own base using crystallize to block entrances and using glacial storm to rapidly kill minions.
ok, thats about all I have to say. I hope you like my guide, if not, leave a comment telling me how to improve this guide. Thanks for your time.