This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Malzahar , Dancing in the Air
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
And also its not fully finished i will add an Item Section if i get the time !
+ Very good farmer
+ Nice CC ( can silence several Champs / Surpress with Ult)
+ Can push a lane very hard sometimes when his Voidling is out and has its frenzy status
+ Devastating W+E+R Lvl 6 Combi which nearly allways garantues a kill when the Opponent aint paying enough attention ;)
+ Tank Slayer ( Null Zone)
+ Pretty hard Harrasment Skills
+ Can lane 2v1 very good if played defensivly
+ Nice Manareg by his E-Skill
+ Summons a cute Voidling :)
+ He has the Djinn Skin.
- Pushes his lane very hard because of his E-Skill(= prone to be ganked)
- Vulnerable to CC
- Is stucked when he does his Ultimate
- You get focused first very often
- Sometimes Bluebuff dependent because of its CD reduce and Manareg in Teamfights.
Red: That extra MagicPen you wont miss!
Yellow: Here you can choose which you like more the Flat Mp5 oder Mp5/lvl. You could put some more AP Runes in here too but i think with the Blues and the Quints you have enough AP in the beginning +15 AP from your Dorans!
Blue: Same here just choose which you prefer most!
Quints: That little AP Boost is nice to have at the beginning.
I recommend maxing your Q right after your E ,because its essential for winning team fights and and very got spell to get that last damage on an opponent thats running away ,because of its very long range.
The last skill we´re maxing is our W , which will hit Tanks and those anoying lifestackers very hard lategame. The only reason to max it before your Q is when you think that your q aint that effective and the opponents team have too much healthstacking champs.
And of course you'll lvl up your Ult everytime its possible ;)
Other Choices could be:
- Ghost: Great chasing spell if you like it more than flash take it instead of flash if you like flash too take ghost and flash ;)
- Teleport: Teleport + Flash is a nice Mid Combo ( You should allways go mid / solo top). If you choose to take it , tell your team to put up wards where opponents cant see you porting to them and set up terrific ganks and gain some moarr kills ;)
- Exhaust: IF you really think Malz needs exhaust please improve it by skills , else its pretty useless in my Opinion ;)
- Cleanse: You can use it if your into it ... ;)
- Clarity: With my RuneSetup and your E you want have any Manaprobs
- Clearvoyance: Your support or Tank should grab it but not U !
-Heal , Revive, Smite, Rally: NOPE!
- Take Mid or Solo top
- Stay back in Teamfights and constantly harras the enemy
- Grab Blue everytime your able to, it helps you and your team A LOT in teamfights (10% CDR on ur ult is freakin hard)
- Allways try to get 40% /39% CDR , buy Elixir / grab Blue , so you can allmost spam your Ult <50sec cd
Item section will be added asap I get time to it!
Please rate and comment if you like it and if you dislike please tell me why!
See ya later,