Build Guide by marcopolo6
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
SO this is my 2nd build and it's obviously for Mordekaiser, I've been playing him a lot lately and I've been pwning noobs every game. I'm not saying that I'm the best player ever; but this build definately gets in there. I hope it works for you as it is for me :)
You'll notice that I didn't tell you how to choose your skills. This is because I believe that the order you choose your skills is entirely up to your play style.
Traditionally I would say get Siphon of Destruction first followed by Creeping death and then Mace of Spades, and then just focus on mastering W and E while getting your R when available and lever Q last.
I hope you enjoy my Mordekaiser build and I hope it works, Please comment and lemme know what you think.
I'm just kinda gonna explain my item choices a little bit now,I build a slightly less tanky Mordekaiser then what I was going up against in my Morgana days but seeing as my DPS in General is a lot higher and my survivability is actually REALLY good I don't really care.
1. Boots of Swiftness - I take these as my first item because Mordekaiser is slow and it sucks (when retreating or chasing prey)
2. Thorn Mail - Your shield means nothing if you have no armor so protect/sustain it and thorn mail gives the highest amount of armor, but THE FROZEN HEART is always a good substitute because ot the CD reduction and enemy ATTk slow.
3. Frozen Mallet - 700 Health, a lil extra kick and an awesome slow, What else can I ask for? COmbined with the boots of Swiftness your prey shall never get away from you again :p
4.Rylai's Crystal Scepter - A frozen Mallet for your abilities, now your slow is complete. 500 health, 80 AP gives you more power and suvivability.
5. Force of Nature - Typically I find after I get the scepter that we're in late mid of the game and abilities really start hurting me so I remedt that with a FORCE OF NATURE. Highest magic resist that game has to offer + a .35% of your maximum health regeneration buff, thekey hear is that it's regens every second not every 5 seconds.
6. Sunfire Cape - Combined with rank 5 creeping death you now do 120/dps just standing there :D and you now have more armor to protect yourself with, if you find yourself facing a heavy ranged team however it may be wiser to switch this one out for a Wamogg's Armor for the extra extra health and health/5 regen.
Exhaust - This is prolly one of the best summoner spells I've ever seen, it's attributed to most of my kills and deaths unfortunately.... All around dmg reduction and slow is devastating.
Ignite - Extremely powerful when used properly and in conjunction with Child of the grave.