Build Guide by marcopolo6
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is my first build on Mobafire so please keep that in mind when reading it. I've been playing League of Legends for about 4 months now and I'd like to think that I've gotten pretty good at it, I'm not saying I'm Uber leet.
I chose to do my first build on Morgana for a couple reasons:
1. She's the first Champion that I've Legitimately pwnd face with.
2. Since I've started playing as her I've seen ALOT of bad Morgana builds and it saddens me...
I didn't do a section on kill sequence and I have a reason: I think it's totally based on your own play style as to which skills you get in what order, you just have to experiment and see what happens, I personally like to go for Dark Binding then Tormented soil until they're both lvl 5, getting Soul shackles at 6 obviously.
All in all I think this build is pretty solid, It's a bit more of a tankier Morgana, but make no mistake, she still hits HARD.
exhaust - I hate when the other champ is almost dead and decides to run....well now they won't get a way :) (it's also good when your in a pinch and need to Strategically withdraw)
Clarity - I like to hammer on people for as long as possible and clarity makes that happen. It's also good for setting traps - let the other champ see you with no mana and have someone hidin in the bushes, when the enemy comes in for an "easy kill" pop clarity and bind them to get a good gank kill.
I think the item choices kinda speak for themselves in this guide.
1. Doran's Ring - Best overall starter Item, it gives you some survivability and a little extra AP for first blood.
2. Ionian Boots of Lucidity - I used to buy the Sorcerers boots for the early spell pen, but I've recently started playing with these since patch and like them a lot more. The early game reduction is needed, I think.
3. Rod of Ages - I like this one because it's not too pricey to make and gives you some good stats that get better over time.
4. Rylai's Crystal Scepter - This is one of, if not the most, important items for any caster in my opinion. The slow off this item has given me more kills then I can count, and on the flip side, has let me successfully survive ganks.
5. Archangel's Staff - One of the best mid game items out there. the mana/5 is the best you can get and the AP boost is noticable.
6. Lich Bane - I know a lot of you are going to probably criticize this choice but hear me out first or even try it yourself. it's and excellent boost to your AP plus it makes you a better pusher for downing towers and their inhibitor, etc... If your running around with 600 AP and that gets added as extra dmg to your next attack after using an ability, your gonna start devastating everything.
7. Void Staff - At this point it should be pretty much GG for whomever is going to win, but if it isn't then this item will change the course of battle. Yet another AP boost and now you have spell penetration :) so your hitting even harder then before.
8. Rabadon's Deathcap - 155 AP + 30% AP boost.....nufff said
* I know that there are 8 items listed here so before you comment on me being an idiot about not knowing you can only hold 6 items, try selling your first 2 to accomadate the late game aspect - Thank You*