This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Yea, hes basically an all around great champion. Hes stun/speed boost from his E is great. He can really control the jungle over anyone (lee sin being maybe an exception) and no one having better ganks (maybe not lee sin, again, but lee sin doesnt beat udyr either) really hes just great all around. Personally, i like to play him as a soak who can regen his hp quickly (bloodthirster + turtle) Your job is to stick in the front after your tank. Use your bear to get to and sun their carry. Use tiger to tear them to pieces, and turtle to not die.
1. Enemy Red- you really can afford to grab this. If the enemy is guarding it, obviously leave. But I rarely see people protect it, so u can grab it with impunity.
2. Blue- you need this. otherwise your mana pool will be dry.
4. check your red side jungle. By this point, the enemy will have had enough time to get to his red, realize its gone, and try to invade you. Try to check them. If they arent there, grab their wraiths
6. Re-check red. You'd be surprised.
7. Ganking. just check everylane and see if you can help.
8. Idle Patern- if you have hp/mana, but cant gank, this is what you should be doing. Golems>Wraiths>Wolves. Or you can try to invade and get their jungler or camps.