This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Urgot Build Guide by gibbles
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
urgot burns mana when trying to kill. So increase your mana pool and mp5 to fight longer and increased damage.
Atma's Impaler - 45 armor, 18% crit, 2% health turns into AP
increased survivability and more damage
- increased survivability
rod of ages - 80 AP, 630 hp, 750 mana (at full)
hp and mana increase damage (27 AD), AP increases shield power and again increasing survivability and if you are under attack the shield can still slow champs.
urgot can heal with spell vamp
and this give him more slow time on his targets too
lesser things that this build rarely uses
crit and attack speed - I rarely auto attack after lane-ing phase because of the massive mana pool urgot has with this build.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity is now Mercury's Treads
- The Bloodthirster is now hextech gunblade
- Greater glyph of celerity (CDR) changed to Greater glyph of Clarity (mp5 per lvl)
- Greater Seal of Clarity (mp5 per lvl) changed to Greater Seal of Resilience (flat armor)
aug 06, 2011
- Greater Seal of Resilience changed to Greater Seal of Defense (armor per level)