Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Diesel's Sig Shop

Creator: Diesel October 15, 2010 7:47am
48 posts - page 3 of 5
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2010 2:47pm | Report
Erright i got another request for ya Diesel, hope ya dont mind. Im making a new Udyr guide, and an Udyr banner would be amazing.

Size: 675x145
BG Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/3235336476_2808f3ccf4_o.jpg
Foreground Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BwOUK9DfR5s/TEcBBTlY2WI/AAAAAAAAACE/G89WV9I_Si0/s1600/Udyr_BlackBelt.jpg

I would like that background [without the blizzard logo of course] with Black Belt Udyr in the center. I want the general tint of the background for any text, but I would like Udyr himself to keep his general red tint, but not losing his brown colors. A simple "Udyr" Text would suffice, but my guide is going to be called "Udyr: The Frozen Jungle", so if you find a way to incorporate that in there i would be fine wiht that too. Also, if you could put Taggrin in the bottom right corner in text that sorta mixes in with the background. I would like you to Get Udyr's head down to his fire hand in the banner, but if you need a few extra vertical pixels, knock yourself out. But i REALLY like 675 pixels for the width. Thanks Diesel! ur the best.

EDIT: sorry, the forground link doesnt work for some reason, so you will have to copy and paste. thanks again!!
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Sabre
<Member>
Sabre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2010 1:58pm | Report
Hello, lookin fer you to make me an Annie siggy, please :D.
Size: 400x100
IMG URL: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/381066-bigthumbnail.jpg
Color scheme: Basically purple flames overlapping that picture. please make it so it overlaps both her and the bear. Make the purple close to the color of her goth aura.
Words/Sayings: My username, "SabreJr". Also, the saying, "This Loli burns".

Increasing the size in order to fit all that is fine! I was just looking to have the picture fit for one of my forums. If it can't, thats just fine.
Thanks, Diesel!
evangelone
<Member>
evangelone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2010 5:54pm | Report
sry for double post....but if u havent started on mine yet....i just want the xin picture in it. if u have already begun then no worries. thx in advance
1TaKer
<Member>
1TaKer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2010 6:46am | Report
I'd like a sig that feautures Yi, Gangplank, Poppy and Mundo. Backround should be Mundo and Yi in one side (purple blue background) with a cool transmission in the middle and red fire background on the other side with poppy and gangplank. So like:

PURPLE BLUE | FIRE RED

My Name 1TaKer

Mundo in the background | Poppy in the Background

Yi bigger in front | Gangplank bigger in front

PURPLE BLUE | FIRE RED

Also id like the smaller chars to be on the sides and the bigger ones next to each other in the mid. Name should be fancy but still readable and if u wanna u can put customized by Diesel somewhere in the pic...

Thanx u
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 1:11pm | Report
evangelone wrote:

Additional Info: well idk really i hope u can be a lot more creative then i am and just make it flow together nicely. i'd really appreciate it to. thx in advance

Whatcha think?
evangelone
<Member>
evangelone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 2:28pm | Report
Dude that's ****ing badass you really do have a nice talent in being creative. Thanks i really do appreciate this. btw what do u use photoshop i assume?
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 5:38pm | Report
evangelone wrote:

Dude that's ****ing badass you really do have a nice talent in being creative. Thanks i really do appreciate this. btw what do u use photoshop i assume?

Thanks!
I use Photoshop CS3 btw. =)
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 2:46pm | Report
Hey guys,

I've been pretty busy on the getting into college business I need to get done, so it's taking me longer than I had hoped to get these done, but I'll get these done ASAP.

Just checking in to let y'all know I'm not like dead or anything.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 2:50pm | Report
lol its all good mate. patience is a virtue
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
umop episdn
<Member>
umop episdn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 3:19pm | Report
It's all good buddy, no pressure.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide