Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

-Emikadon's Graphic Café-

Creator: Emi May 4, 2014 5:50pm
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 2:39pm | Report
Quoted:
Don't get me started T_T Stupid summer reading and stupid, stupid annotating... ._.

school is fun

learning is fun

reading is fun

yo all niggas need jebus
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 2:54pm | Report
:D Still got over a month of holidays left.

On the other hand, I do have summer job to work on, so it's not just roses and sunshine.
Where Trolls Fear To Tread
Signature by Xiaowiriamu

Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 5:35pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

school is fun

learning is fun

reading is fun

yo all niggas need jebus

I don't mind school, but I would not mind even more if I got to be lazy every day and not worry about anything other than playing League with friends :3

:D Still got over a month of holidays left.

On the other hand, I do have summer job to work on, so it's not just roses and sunshine.

What. Your school must end later than ours. If not, then you can bet that I am very, very jelly ._.
Made this sig myself :)
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 7:11pm | Report
Hi NRS, sorry for the super long wait (I had to cram read like, 700 pages in 3 days ._.) but I finally finished your request :) Since you asked for a more fancy font instead of the generic ones, I decided to go with Bright Young Things since the little vines seemed to match Zyra rather well.

Spoiler: Click to view
TotemTiki
<Member>
TotemTiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 4:55am | Report
Quoted:
Okay, so I made one like the example you gave me, and I think it turned out okay:

Buuut, I remembered how some of the other dividers in your guides looked, so I went ahead and tried out a different style. It's a bit crude, but I'll touch up more on the details if you like this one better:

Up to you which one you like more :)

Ewwww its Teemo
TYVM Ubby for this AMAZING Sig!
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 2:45am | Report
Why can't I quote anyone >:(

Good work with those, the font is perfect :3

A few things though;

- I wasn't sure back then how many chapters there'd be in total, so could you make me "intruduction" and "conclusion" with the wildfire skin too? Same font and overlay.

- Could you zoom out the "Teamfighting" -header so that more of the SKT1 skins' faces are seen? Like a family portrait, I think it would be quite fitting, going with the chapter's theme.

- I totally forgot the "Itemization" -chapter, did I? It'd be awesome if you could make those ones and another with the same pic, "Matchups" for me :3 Also, I would kinda want the "Skillset" to have the same header, which would be this one below:

This render with Haunted Maokai, with scaling Zyra's size down to make them look natural side-by-side. Like this pic:
Sorry for the trouble, I was really busy for a few days and couldn't give you feedback. I apologise for the workload D: but I am bad at deciding things permanently in one instance only.
Guides: Vel'koz | Zyra
Signature by Natuhlee

TotemTiki
<Member>
TotemTiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 6:07am | Report
Hey Emi could you make me a wallpaper? I saw some of your work and it was really pretty. Was that like a mobafire-celebrity only thingy or what?
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 7:43am | Report
@NRS, no problem! School started (I'm currently in my AP Computer Science class, LOL) so I won't be able to get to it until later today.

@TotemTiki Of course! Send me the details and we'll go from there :)
TotemTiki
<Member>
TotemTiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 9:32am | Report
So, currently my wallpaper is ugly, so I decided to try to get a "revamp". See ign that you where one of the best artist on Mobafire(#flattery)...
I wanted to get something that looked cute. Like really cute. So I decided that I thought this looked nice...

I really don't know, I just wanted to make a good-and-cute-looking wallpaper. If you think you know something better, feel free to tell me. Your professional experience in such an area shall greatly benefit the final production of the desired product(xD) AKA, what you think looks great.
TotemTiki
<Member>
TotemTiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 9:44am | Report
*seeing wow grammar

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide