Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Plastictree's signature factory

Creator: plastictree February 22, 2011 12:47pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:25pm | Report
Hey there I'd like a sig,

The example one that has 'spidey' on it, could you change that name to Bratton and change the spiderman to Kassadin and make the color white. :)

No rush or anything just asking if you could pull it off.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
plastictree
<Member>
plastictree's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 5:18pm | Report

ah looks cool. i like the text the most, because i've never been too good with it.
and it was about an hour and 20 some minutes if anyone cares. but its like relaxed time, i wasn't grinding
but anyway, with this one, i used a similar idea as i did in that first full metal alchemist signature on my first post, it creates a fade/blend. its weird. if you must know, it is a 3 color gradient layer, blue yellow blue, set on hue layer style. idk why but it makes 2 borders where the colors touch, and the stuff inside are blended into one color. you can see obviously. also sharpened the middle piece for depth. Also tell me if the text is too dark.

so on my list next,
vlad.
and kassadin(looks easy)
plastictree
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 8:32pm | Report
Kind of funny, when I was doing amumu, I was having a semi argument/fight with my gf, you can kind of tell the emotion in it, its dark and grungy, mysterious. and of course its the sad mummy.
this one though, i got back from night school, we exchanged love, we were happy again and i was talking to some friends, just a lot more happy. To be honest, it looks like an advertisment for a club.. It just looks like vlad is in the middle of a laser show lol, I tried to used splatter clipping masks, for a blood effect but it just looks like a rave. oh well, looks decent i guess. i never look up to my work, its never perfect to me. your welcome no prob i had fun
some effects i used, I used a grundge brush for a clipping mask to repeat his face twice, around his head, if you notice. and the overall glow effect, which is an applied layer, with 3.0 pixel gaussian blur, set on lighten with lowered opacity.
ill do that kass one real quick, idk how long itll take
plastictree
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 9:26pm | Report
alright then. this one was weird. it looks like the inverse of spidey. idk, i did what you wanted, it looks decent to me, i mean i think it's really unique, especially the unique way to look at kass. hope you like it, questions please ask. And PLEASE tell me if you don't like it. I WILL be happy to redo it. i promise.

this signature reminded me of another signature i made, "snow pink" made September 7th, 2010

Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 10:42am | Report

alright then. this one was weird. it looks like the inverse of spidey. idk, i did what you wanted, it looks decent to me, i mean i think it's really unique, especially the unique way to look at kass. hope you like it, questions please ask. And PLEASE tell me if you don't like it. I WILL be happy to redo it. i promise.

this signature reminded me of another signature i made, "snow pink" made September 7th, 2010

If you could make kass darker and Bratton darker that's it :).

Thank you sooo much !!!!!!!!!!!1
plastictree
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 12:17pm | Report
darker? d:
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:01am | Report
damn that Vlad one you just made is making me *****

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 10:02am | Report

darker? d:

Thank you so much !

+ rep :D
AnalSamurai
<Veteran>
AnalSamurai's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 5:34pm | Report
LOL I love the "I played Fallout 3 once" and the "I have never played gears of war" :OOOOOOOO
I don't know if you came up with that text idea, but it's amazing.
plastictree
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 6:51pm | Report
yeah i did, i dont play many games and kinda jelly. so i make those sigs to show that.
gratz on 333 posts :k
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide