Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Smitefire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Ubnoxius' Signature Shop!

Creator: Ubnoxius February 4, 2014 6:54pm
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
471
Joined:
Jul 13th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2014 7:25am | Report

Here you, finally, are :D hope you like eeeeet <3
Thanks for the sig Emi!
Ireliavent
<Member>
Ireliavent's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
171
Joined:
Nov 24th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 4:57am | Report
Ubnoxius wrote:


It's perfect bud! Damn, that even gave me the chills LOL
I don't know what I can do in return, just +rep and everything... this is amazing!

<3
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the signatures! Please check out his workshop!
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
471
Joined:
Jul 13th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 8:58am | Report
Ireliavent wrote:


It's perfect bud! Damn, that even gave me the chills LOL
I don't know what I can do in return, just +rep and everything... this is amazing!

<3

:P anytime
Check out my Signature Shop if you want a sig like this | +Rep is nice If I helped you!
Kadius
<Member>
Kadius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
177
Joined:
Nov 9th, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 6:27am | Report
Haven't had a request in a bit have you? You must be getting so bored >_>
I'll fix that for you ^_^
Image: Fizz (just find one I'm not picky, preferably his fisherman skin but you don't have to)
Text: Kadius
Style: Freestyle
Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to Amanda for making this... yeah, you're not having happy dreams tonight.
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
471
Joined:
Jul 13th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 8:13am | Report
Kadius wrote:
Haven't had a request in a bit have you? You must be getting so bored >_>
I'll fix that for you ^_^
Image: Fizz (just find one I'm not picky, preferably his fisherman skin but you don't have to)
Text: Kadius
Style: Freestyle


:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you likey
Thanks for the sig Emi!
Test0ML
<Member>
Test0ML's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
318
Joined:
Aug 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 12:01pm | Report
Hello,I would like to have a signature from you :)

Text:Test
Image:Feel free to pick any image you like of Rocket Girl Tristana.
Voison
<Member>
Voison's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
74
Joined:
Nov 29th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 12:27pm | Report
Hi. :)

Image: http://loldb.gameguyz.com/images/skins_big_skin_fid_path/gangplank-spooky.jpg
Text: Voison
Style: Freestyle.

Loving the scan line style btw. ;)
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
471
Joined:
Jul 13th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2014 5:20pm | Report
Test0ML wrote:
Hello,I would like to have a signature from you :)

Text:Test
Image:Feel free to pick any image you like of Rocket Girl Tristana.




here you go!
this is the last one for today, Im not feeling good, I will finish Voison's request tomorrow
Check out my Signature Shop if you want a sig like this | +Rep is nice If I helped you!
Test0ML
<Member>
Test0ML's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
318
Joined:
Aug 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:03am | Report
Thank you!

I like it :)
Voison
<Member>
Voison's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
74
Joined:
Nov 29th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 12:38pm | Report
Ubnoxius wrote:




here you go!
this is the last one for today, Im not feeling good, I will finish Voison's request tomorrow



Go relax, there is no rush. :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide