Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Smitefire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

YayaFTW's signature shop!

Creator: YayaFTW September 4, 2013 6:12am
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5764
Joined:
Feb 2nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 2:41am | Report
Hi yaya!

Can you make me a sig with this pic:
http://i62.tinypic.com/20sfx1l.png

and text saying Mizuno Rin

Tyty ^ ^
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1130
Joined:
May 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 5:51pm | Report
Kay got my request list ready! I started with the easy ones this evening.

@Turbofean



@Graypozo

The render was of a somewhat bad quality in terms of edges and focal, so I chose an Ahri pic of my own, hope you like it :)



@PoisonIvy



@Preview for Emikadon:


After I finish the easy ones (Embracing, Nanners, Theslayer, turbofean), I will get to the hard ones asap (Edison, Meiyjhe, Jack, Joxuu) while working on the big ones (Emikadon).
Graypozo
<Member>
Graypozo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
149
Joined:
Sep 25th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 5:58pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:


@Graypozo

The render was of a somewhat bad quality in terms of edges and focal, so I chose an Ahri pic of my own, hope you like it :)




Its awesome Yaya, thanks!
You got your +Rep :)
CLOSED ACCOUNT
PoisonIvy
<Member>
PoisonIvy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
129
Joined:
Apr 26th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 6:44pm | Report
Thank you so much <3
I would +rep if I could.

Signature by Emikadon
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
813
Joined:
Jun 29th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 6:59pm | Report
T.T hope we could give u unlimited rep T.T
Thanks to jhoijohi for this sig ^^
Check out my Syndra guide here
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
619
Joined:
Jan 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 8:28pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Kay got my request list ready! I started with the easy ones this evening.

@Turbofean



@Graypozo

The render was of a somewhat bad quality in terms of edges and focal, so I chose an Ahri pic of my own, hope you like it :)



@PoisonIvy



@Preview for Emikadon:


After I finish the easy ones (Embracing, Nanners, Theslayer, turbofean), I will get to the hard ones asap (Edison, Meiyjhe, Jack, Joxuu) while working on the big ones (Emikadon).


They're all so pretty.

Just wondering, what about my Miss Fortune dividers?
My Guides

turbofean
<Member>
turbofean's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
48
Joined:
Jan 27th, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:31am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Kay got my request list ready! I started with the easy ones this evening.

@Turbofean


Sorry dude but i don't like this one btw other dude made it already-->
Can u please make me signature like this for teemo-> http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/006/4/2/vayne_by_yayaftw-d715k3f.png Thanks!


Check out my Teemo guide Sig made by IpodPulse

turbofean
<Member>
turbofean's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
48
Joined:
Jan 27th, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:32am | Report
Please make me signature like this http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/006/4/2/vayne_by_yayaftw-d715k3f.png text:turbofean's Teemo


Check out my Teemo guide Sig made by IpodPulse

YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1130
Joined:
May 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:38am | Report
turbofean wrote:

Sorry dude but i don't like this one btw other dude made it already


Just let me know next time that someone else already made you the dividers, so I make better use of my time, and get people's requests done asap :)


@James fix'd, sorry :P

Quoted:

After I finish the easy ones (Embracing, Nanners, Theslayer, turbofean, James), I will get to the hard ones asap (Edison, Meiyjhe, Jack, Joxuu) while working on the big ones (Emikadon).


Let me know if I forgot anyone!
turbofean
<Member>
turbofean's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
48
Joined:
Jan 27th, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:44am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:



Just let me know next time that someone else already made you the dividers, so I make better use of my time, and get people's requests done asap :)

Sure!btw im sorry about that,,will u make sig for me?<3


Check out my Teemo guide Sig made by IpodPulse

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide