Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Can you guys review my guide?

Creator: MassiveLOLOL August 31, 2011 12:23am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
FlamingWalrus
<Member>
FlamingWalrus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 7:01am | Report
Nice guide, I actually enjoyed it a lot.

The only problem I saw (and this is nit picking) is that on the last section, "Normal Games Elo Tier List" you have Master Yi listed under Tier 1 and Tier 3.

I don't know why I realized that, but anyway, a great guide.
SryImBad
<Member>
SryImBad's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 11:15am | Report

ugh..why are so many people so ancie about every little detail. I just wanted some feedback and I get 100 people going RULE BREAKER RULE BREAKER.

I swear it's more annyoing than trolls =[

There's a reason for a bunch of people giving you alternate ideas to show off your guide. You probably spent a bunch of time on it and you don't want it going to waste by letting it sit there collecting dust with it's low amount of views but spamming the forums isn't going to help every time.
TBH, it is extremely annoying to a bunch of us.
There are other ways to gain popularity. Put it as your signature under the "Edit Profile" Section followed by actually helping the community or hopefully a Veteran sees it and recommends it.

And If you really think we're more annoying than trolls, how about receiving Trollvotes just because people can. A portion of your time wasted by the acts of a bunch of lifeless trolls. Good luck...
Found me any bit helpful? Give me a+Rep if you liked my comment!

Check out my Guides! Click on awesome stamps.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 2:44pm | Report
PsiGuard put it quite well.

"No advertising. Read forum rules."
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide