Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Editing someone else's guide

Creator: Fox Rage
December 18, 2011 11:14pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Build & Guide Discussion » Editing someone else's guide
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Fox Rage » December 18, 2011 11:14pm | Report
At the moment, i'm working on a guide alongside TheJohn and I was wondering if it was possible for him to be able to edit the guide i'll make, since we're working together

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar

Fox Rage
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (75)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Taneren » December 19, 2011 12:15am | Report
If gets your account name and pass, he should be able to edit it.
Taneren's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Taneren
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (177)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PsiGuard » December 19, 2011 12:25am | Report
No, it is not possible without him using your account. What you can do is collaborate on the guide in a different program or website and input the final version into a guide on Moba when you're done. You could try one of these programs if you like. iEtherpad will let you work together and collaborate in real time, but last time I checked the service went down for a while.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
PsiGuard
<Community Manager>
Rep: Eminent (929)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Fox Rage » December 19, 2011 12:33am | Report
Thanks a lot for the info guys, especially you Psi. + rep

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar

Fox Rage
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (75)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!