Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

English proofreading

Creator: Lugignaf September 6, 2011 1:10pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2011 9:58am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Fantastic service! I hope more people find this, you helped Siveo a lot, and his guide looks really professional because of it. +rep

Looks :O It IS professional hahaha :P

NoNo, I really have to thank you for the outstanding help with my guide ;)

Credited you and hopefully you will get more and more people that need your help!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2011 6:29pm | Report
Thanks for the reassurance guys. :D
@Searz: Ok. So I missed one. <_< It would be more correct if there was a "that" in there as well.
@Nickname: Haven't asked/ don't know how to get it stickied.

@Everyone else who requested: School is annoying and it's been pulling me away from this. I will do them tonight. Or at least 2 of them.
True love is found only in yourself.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2011 11:24pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

It would be more correct if there was a "that" in there as well.

Not necessarily. I don't think that would make any difference for how correct the sentence is.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Kearar
<Member>
Kearar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 6:33am | Report
Caught a very small mistake in the revision of the Shen build :)

Lugignaf wrote:

Greater Seal of Armor - You are a tank/support so you want to have quite a lot of armor to take less physical damage.

Great initiative, keep up the good work!

KEARAR - L28 Summoner (EU) - Playing NUNU, ASHE, ANNIE

Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 11:03am | Report
Awesome idea. Looks like you could be well in over your head with work, quite quickly. :P
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 4:50am | Report
Yorick has to help here^^.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 2:49am | Report
Great service. But maybe put some requirements? That the user should check on his own first. Because I can see this being abused by lazy slackers(not pointing to myself :P) +1 rep for u mister.
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 2:53am | Report
marisi wrote:

Great service. But maybe put some requirements? That the user should check on his own first. Because I can see this being abused by lazy slackers(not pointing to myself :P) +1 rep for u mister.

I hope you're not referring to me :O
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 3:01am | Report
SirSpankAlot,

I noticed u always put a ' ' between a word and the ','. Before lugignaf replies with a 3 pages long answer, I reccomend u remove those. Don't put a space between each word and a ','. And try to write 'i' as a capital.

Here I have a few examples.

Skills

Explanation
Impale is skarner's initiation skill, you grab the enemy and are free to pull him around for 1.5 second. I use this to pull the enemy to my allies, this is the most important reason that I build skarner tanky due to the fact that I will have to survive when I initiate.

Jungle route

4. Now you go kill the Wraiths or the wolves, go to the most nearby.

5. Same as step 4 but then go to the creep you have not slain yet.

6. Go to the Duo Golems.

7. Use smite on one of the golems to engage, kill the smited golem first(you can use a potion here)

8. Recall to your base and buy if possible, if not you will buy longsword and if you ran out of potions on ur first trip buy 1-2

Thanks

Thanks for tuning into my first guide, I'll keep updating this guide as much as possible and I hope that you enjoyed reading this guide. Also any feedback is welcome. Contact me in the comment section or in game by the name '' Sir Pedo Alot'' on the EU-West server.

These are just a few. There are a lot more, but I'm to lazy to search for them :P.
That's lugignaf's job
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 3:23am | Report
It's not that I want to offend u, but u can easily eliminate those small mistakes with word docs. Just put everything in word and there will come green lines under it. Otherwise lugignaf will have a lot of work.

Not that I thought of it :P. I just realized that after I read through ur whole guide. After 20 min I realized: Hey! Word can easily solve this XD.
Stupid me :P

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide