Formatting Help at Guide

Creator: FakoHola December 15, 2012 3:07am
FakoHola
<Member>
FakoHola's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 15, 2012 3:07am | Report
Hello Mobafire,

I'm writing a Guide for Corki and i stuck at formatting the Pros / Cons in the right way.
If you would help me, I would be very thankful!

Here is the BB Code :
Code:
[color=#00ff00]Pros[/color] / [color=#ff0000]Cons[/color]: [color=black]SPACE[/color] [center] [columns] [nextcol width=250][b][color=#00ff00]Pro[/color][/b] [nextcol width=30] [columns] [img=http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/thejhoijhoi/pros.png] [list] [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Ranged Champion -> Good Farmer [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Easy last hits with the right Runes / Masteries [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Nice Escape possibilities [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Harass with [[Missile Barrage]] [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Amazing late game dps [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Good AOE damage [*][color=#00ff00]+[/color]Enough Mana for your Skills with [[Muramana]] [/list] [b][color=#ff0000]Contra[/color][/b] [nextcol] [img=http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/thejhoijhoi/cons.png][/columns] [list] [*][color=#ff0000]-[/color]Auto Attack range -> [color=#ff8000]550[/color] [*][color=#ff0000]-[/color]Low base movement speed [*][color=#ff0000]-[/color]Hard to play / master [/list] [/center]

It would be nice if it could look like the picture out of the How to use Columns Guide:

Thank you very much for your help!

"I put the 'go' in 'golem'. That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny."
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 15, 2012 3:27am | Report
Why post here and not on the guide itself? Surely you would have seen that the author frequently answers questions in the comment section.

Quoted:
Pros / Cons:
SPACE
Pro
  • +Ranged Champion -> Good Farmer
  • +Easy last hits with the right Runes / Masteries
  • +Nice Escape possibilities
  • +Harass with Missile Barrage
  • +Amazing late game dps
  • +Good AOE damage
  • +Enough Mana for your Skills with Muramana
Contra
  • -Auto Attack range -> 550
  • -Low base movement speed
  • -Hard to play / master

You failed pretty hard there. The coding is even supplied to you if you followed the resources from Chris' Column guide. Check my Making a Guide Guide. When you work with columns, you actually need to know what each command does.

Code:
[center][color=#ffff00][b]Pros / Cons[/b][/color][/center] [columns][color=black]spaaaaaaace[/color] [nextcol][center][b][color=green]Pros[/color][/b][/center] [center][icon=brute force size=40][/center] [color=green]+[/color] // Positive attribute here [color=green]+[/color] // Positive attribute here [color=green]+[/color] // Positive attribute here [color=green]+[/color] // Positive attribute here [color=green]+[/color] // Positive attribute here [color=green]+[/color] // Positive attribute here [nextcol][color=black]space[/color] [nextcol][center][icon=CHAMPION HERE size=60] [icon=PASSIVE] [icon=1st ABILITY] [icon=2nd ABILITY] [icon=3rd ABILITY] [icon=ULTIMATE][/center] [nextcol][color=black]space[/color] [nextcol][center][b][color=red]Cons[/color][/b][/center] [center][icon=Archaic Knowledge size=40][/center] [color=red]-[/color] // Negative attribute here [color=red]-[/color] // Negative attribute here [color=red]-[/color] // Negative attribute here [color=red]-[/color] // Negative attribute here [color=red]-[/color] // Negative attribute here [color=red]-[/color] // Negative attribute here[/columns]

Hope this helps :) This is an old script, and if you read over my guide, you can find out how to use width parameters to create exact-sized boxes.
FakoHola
<Member>
FakoHola's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 15, 2012 3:35am | Report
Sorry, im new on mobafire...
But thank you very much, i think it will help me much !

"I put the 'go' in 'golem'. That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny."

You need to log in before commenting.