Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Greed!!!

Creator: WMV's July 10, 2011 6:54am
23 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 11:25am | Report
Ronnieho4 wrote:

Totally Agree

360 gold = 4.8 wards in a 60 minute game. Let's make it 5 wards to make it easier...

That means you'll have 15 minutes of ward time for "free" :)
36. Just because you're losing doesn't mean you are the best on your team, it means you are losing, too.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 12:02pm | Report
@Everyone thinking that GP10 quints are good:
They are decent only on supporters atm. They will need a buff to be on par with the greed mastery. Most quintessences give more than 1.5 times the bonuses of 1 mastery point. The GP10 quints give exactly as much as 1 mastery point...

Ronnieho4 wrote:

Totally Agree

Fail
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
valk 32
<Member>
valk 32's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 12:21pm | Report
I feel the greed mastery point can be used, especially on non mana mages where it should be used. I feel like all this hate for it is misguided, as the other adjacent mastery points don't completely outclass it.

Credit to Wrath and palzm and The_Nameless_Bard and jhoi
for the sigs
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide