Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How to make my guide more informative..

Creator: The Angry Cookie February 14, 2011 3:17pm
1 2
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
The Angry Cookie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 3:17pm | Report
Hey there guys.. I was just curious to know if some might like to give me some feedback on what they might want to see in my current Kassadin guide http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/kassadin-welcome-to-the-world-of-kassapwn-57122 .. Would really like chapter suggestions on anything its missing..
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 3:27pm | Report
I think more of an explanation on your item build would be nice, in addition to an explanation on why you choose a certain skilling order. Those two things are what people look for the most when they come to check out a build. So perhaps go more in-depth into every decision you make when buying your items, and explain a bit more on your skill order, even though it's straightforward. For example:
-Why do you max Null Sphere before Force Pulse?
-Why not get one rank in Nether Blade at level 4 or 7 for the mana, or for charging your Force Pulse?

Etc, etc. You did a great job with what you have already, though.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 4:00pm | Report
Thanks for the feedback.. Right now I am creating a Champion Rundown section giving a brief explanation on how to fight every champion and what to look out for. This is consuming a great deal of time, but right afterward I will be revising the item section to give a more detailed Item look and more situational buys and why.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2011 4:39pm | Report
God that was terrible 4 hours of work owned by the rollback finally complete again... Items section will be revised tonight or tomorrow.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2011 11:32am | Report
I have added a couple of suggestions I received including a Skill Sequence and why section and a revised Item section. If you guys feel like there should be anything else included please shoot me some feedback.. Thanks
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:18am | Report
You really should shorten your tips against certain champions down. Having all champions in the game there is definitely not needed. You just need to write tips for when you are facing someone who is troublesome.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 10:00am | Report
I think (merely my own opinion but also a bit of a fact) that you should explain your skill sequence on the way, like q>w>R for the opening, >w>q>w>r>q to harass because of this and that, > r should you get into trouble else q>w.

Not talking about your skilling sequence but the usage of the skills which is the called the skill sequence :P.

Also make it situational, like in my build i give an fair example how people could/should act/react according to situations.

If you have to help an ally, R takes priority to rift in, then q for silence on ranged and then e to slow or other way around, e for slowing melee and then q to avoid any dashes/jumps of some kind.

if you run, silence the opponent first if you have the time and are far enough, use slow and rift over a wall if possible, else just rift to make some distance, use brush around you etc.

Something like that, my guide is still probably very flawed at the moment, only 1 comment so far, 1st guide but it could show you a bit what you might be missing besides that so check it out.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 11:21am | Report
@searz - I really feel that for anyone aspiring to be a serious Kassadin this section helps alot if you care to take the time to read.. That and editing the section down would take SO many hours of planning and typing..

@FreestyleZer0 - Thats a very good point I'll look into adding something like that VERY soon..
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 2:35pm | Report
I mean that you should simply just choose a number of yellow ones and all the red and delete the rest. If someone isn't hard to face you don't really need tips on how to face them.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:32pm | Report
Yeah but I give tips that help to make them that easy.. Only some mages I could remove bc Kass pwns them so hard.. But then it would just look funny to have 5 champions randomly missing from the list.. I moved that section to the very bottom, so people dont have to scroll forever to get to the summary.. Also I have received a lot of good compliments on the section from people who enjoy it so I dont feel it needs too much changing..
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide