Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I found this pretty funny/crazy, haha.

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky June 6, 2012 11:41am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

BlackIceT
<Member>
BlackIceT's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 1:39am | Report
I did the same with my guide and it ended up being 68 pages long with 18510 words long. I was amazed lol. Anyway the longer you are here on this site the bro the less and less the downvotes will bother you. I was like you when I first made my Wukong guide but not anymore. For example, it is free Wukong week. My guide has been downvoted ALOT by those free week people who more than likely have barely any knowledge of Wukong and when they fail in one game they downvote me. You know what though? I do not care because my guide got to 92% rating on people who have more experience with Wukong which means it works and I am doing my job. Thats what it is all about.

My #1 Guides:

Check out my new Cassiopeia Guide: Cassiopeia - The Venomous Monarch

Thank you Jhoijhoi for my stamps!
Cubby1313
<Editor>
Cubby1313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 3:47am | Report
I went through the same string of downvotes... the way I see it, I'll keep my guide the best I can make it, and those who appreciate my guide will use it. I know exactly how frustrating and disheartening it is...

I took a break, made some sections that had a bit of rage infused into them, and then one day I went back, looked it over, cleaned house, and my guide has ended up better than it was before.

Remember, if You do decide to ever do another guide, half the work is already done because you have one hell of a template already made :)

Current Guide:

• 71 Pages
  • 19,981 Words
  • 2141 Lines *code included*
  • 124,361 Characters without spaces

Deleted Sections:

• 21 Pages
  • 5,301 Words
  • 607 Lines *code included*
  • 35,318 Characters without spaces

I keep all of my deleted sections just in case I find that I require them at a later date :)

Keep your head up man, we all go through it.
Tyrique
<Member>
Tyrique's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:56am | Report
The down-voters are indeed starting to piss me off >.<. I checked you guide out and MAN that is one In-Depth guide! In my opinion, in its current state it should have atleast 95%

Click the above image for my Detailed Draven Guide: Draven - Hit 'em where it Hurts (Jungle Guide Included)
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 10:23am | Report
Again pretending I'm "over-reacting"...I'm just bringing up a point -.- can't you just respond without tossing an arbitrary made-up jab in there? All I'm saying luther.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 10:28am | Report
Sigh I was posting this to conversate with the community and then multiple people make things up and put their own words on mine. Then, when I call then out on it they say I'm over reacting -.- get a life people, this includes you mowen like really. Just because I toss a "go to hell" in there doesn't mean I'm freaking out, it means I cuss in my vocab. Apparently I can't casually defend myself without it appearing like I'm going ape **** to you people lmao. Jesus friggin christ, you are indeed the ones who need to both calm down and stay on topic in a thread. No worries though ima delete my account/guide if this community is that delusional and manipulative in conversation...go outside -.-
Deleted.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 12:07pm | Report
Well, if I ever finish making my unpublished guide, I'll post here with the results of the length it has :P

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Cool =P I look forward to seeing it pikachu, thank you for not being like the other weirdos ranting about the conjured idea that I was angry -.-

Finally someone goes on-topic again =P

Also, damnnn cubby, that's long! mine as well write a book for the champ your guide is for =P haha
Deleted.
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 4:46pm | Report

Sigh I was posting this to conversate with the community and then multiple people make things up and put their own words on mine. Then, when I call then out on it they say I'm over reacting -.- get a life people, this includes you mowen like really. Just because I toss a "go to hell" in there doesn't mean I'm freaking out, it means I cuss in my vocab. Apparently I can't casually defend myself without it appearing like I'm going ape **** to you people lmao. Jesus friggin christ, you are indeed the ones who need to both calm down and stay on topic in a thread. No worries though ima delete my account/guide if this community is that delusional and manipulative in conversation...go outside -.-

Do you by any chance read what you type or are you actually that blind? You've made a guide that consists of 77 pages and 11,319 words yet at the same time your condemning people to "get a life" and "go outside". The responses thus far have been fairly hedged and polite to a degree, I on the other-hand will be completely direct with you. Get your head out of your ***.

I'm going to try to break this down for you (just basing on the original first post) of where one may (of no fault of their own) get the impression your exaggerating or overreacting.

Quoted:
"a lot of people don't respect the work I put into it"

Sigh, this is quite obviously ********. The majority of votes/comments have been that of praise, a handful of people out of nearly 100 people who have voted don't care isn't a lot.

Clearly unlike expressed within the lighthearted title, you are hurt from these down-votes. Despite the constant "I don't care" comments replying back to people the day after you posted this thanking them for their support as done so within this your guide as well as this thread doesn't make the whole "I stop caring" scenario sound so sincere (not that I blame you, difficult to let go of a project spent as you said "100 of hours").

Also, the whole empty "suicide account" statement doesn't even phase me. Do whatever you please I couldn't care less. :-)
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 5:18pm | Report
You're one of few who need to "get a life" and "go outside" you spent that much time spilling a pile of BS in a post which is off-topic and overly opinionated...this post wasn't a "QQ post" so why are you claiming I am "QQing?" and "Mad"...that's what I mean by get a life and go outside buddy, not being a nerd or spending a lot of time on the internet. Grow up and grow a brain.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 5:20pm | Report
anyone who posts about some stupid **** like "omg what are you complaining about" needs to STFU and seriously evaluate their priorities since this post is NOT me complaining, I simply added in a little site note about why I won't be upgrading the guide any further which I felt followers of the guide should hear...then these idiots take their own spin on my post and spin it out of control, then comment on how it's out of control which is pathetic because it's only "out of control" because you spun your own spin in the first place...seriuously...pathetic.

*edit* also, your little quote "A lot of people don't respect/appreciate my work", one single person down voting for no reason gives me grounds for this claim, to call it BS is utterly off point and blinded. Instead of taking your own delusional take on a single quote of mine, why don't you ASK me about it? ****ing internet losers who do this BS **** piss me off.
Deleted.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide