Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jax and Gangplank builds looking for feedback!

Creator: DaSzab January 1, 2011 10:28am
DaSzab
<Member>
DaSzab's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 10:28am | Report
The title says it all.

Here's my Jax build.

And here's my Gangplank build.

To be specific, I'm looking for input on my item and rune loadouts. I understand that my descriptions are quite vague, I'm not much of a writer. I'm fairly new to theory crafting, and would greatly appreciate your input!

I'm looking for comments, feedback, constructive criticism, etc. Feel free to leave comments on the build pages, and be sure to vote honestly. I can take it, I'm made of strong stuff. :P
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 10:36am | Report
Matt wrote:

There is one rule though. If you link to your build in this topic, you must be doing so because you want help! Help formatting your description, help using advanced bbcode, help deciding what items to use, etc... Creating a thread simply to say "Hey look at my new build! <link>" is still not allowed, even here, as that serves no purpose.

DaSzab
<Member>
DaSzab's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 10:38am | Report
Thank you for reminding me. I would place my builds in my signature, but I have no idea how. Could you please help me with that?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 11:25am | Report
I think you misunderstand the purpose of this thread: It is not a thread where you ask people for criticism and feedback. This thread is designed for you, as a guide writer, to ask specific questions about your guide i.e. "Does this section need more detail?" "Should I include images/videos here?" "Is this section too cluttered?"

Basically, we're here to help you make your guide better - not to vote on it.
DaSzab
<Member>
DaSzab's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 11:27am | Report
Okay, let me rephrase, then. Are my item and rune loadouts okay? If not, what can I change?
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 11:39am | Report
DaSzab wrote:

Okay, let me rephrase, then. Are my item and rune loadouts okay? If not, what can I change?

Please just edit your original post and put this in.

Your descriptions are very vague.

"X is good at doing X and with this build he'll be doing X much better." Was what I picked up from your Jax description. Also "Lane with a good partner." You should really be like "While in lane, use Empower and Leap Strike to harass because your early game damage can wreak havoc and force some people back while your natural movement speed allows you to escape from harass safely." Instead of just scratching surfaces.

DaSzab
<Member>
DaSzab's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 11:46am | Report
Thank you for your input. Like I said, I'm not the best player or writer, so my builds are largely experimental. P.S. The original post was edited for clarification on what I'm looking for.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide