Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's decoding service

Creator: jhoijhoi October 1, 2013 4:35am
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2016 1:28pm | Report
I just used Gimp. I'm not a great artist or anything, I'm sure people can come up with things that are much cooler looking (ideas being flame fonts for something like a Phoenix Udyr guide, or crystalline shapes for Ashe and her frost theme). Haven't tested it in a blank guide, I imagine the formatting changes a bit. If tables are more consistent, then that seems the way to go.

I might decide to waste time creating a bunch of different colors so people have some base ones to use if they don't want to bother messing around with an image editing program.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2016 5:11pm | Report
I totally just broke everything by rearranging stuff in Imgur. My apologies. Here are some sample images for people to use (not sure if anyone wants to bother linking that somewhere - I'd appreciate credit even if the work is mediocre).

Opaque Yellow:

Outlined Yellow

Opaque Cyan:

Outlined Cyan:

Opaque Green:

Outlined Green:

Opaque Red:

Outlined Red:

jokersprank
<Member>
jokersprank's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2016 1:58pm | Report
I've noticed that you deleted the other images. I already wondered why my test coding looked so funny xD
For the images, they are a little bit too pixelated. I think you forgot to tick 'Smooth Edges' in the options for the circle selection. As for those who have only edges and numbers, you should think about increasing the width of the edge to 2 because even with smooth edges enabled it will still look pixelated. If you want to redo everything, you can ask me to help. I know doing small work like this is really annoying 'cause everything takes so long D:
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2016 3:16pm | Report
I didn't mean to delete everything, just when I was moving stuff around I (very much accidentally) removed everything from the account instead of just moving it within the album. So, yeah, reuploaded stuff.

I can redo everything when I get the time. Or, if you want to, go for it. I did think it looks a little weird around the edges, but like I said, I'm very inexperienced at this sort of thing. I literally ended up doing google searches on how to do what I wanted to do.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide