Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Warwick jungling route test

Creator: DEWO March 28, 2011 12:50am
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 5:34pm | Report
Followed your guide using my jungle runes, not as fast as your run but can finish off level 6 between 7:50 and 8:10.

Your lvl: 30
Your mastery setup: 0/16/14
Your rune setup (if other) Attack Speed Reds, Armor Yellow, Attack Speed Blues, Armor Pen Quints

I'll have to try it with your mastery setup, but I personally prefer the 0/16/14 setup as I build a more tanky Warwick than your build suggests as I'm usually the initiator/off tank.

Edit: Wow, did a single run with your masteries and finished level 6 (dragon then blue buff) at 7:10 with blue camp finished at 7:14 leaving one so their's doesn't respawn. Surprised by such a significant difference, to be honest, I finished dragon with more HP after dragon using your masteries, than I did with mine.

I'll add that the single pot for dragon is all you need, its probably rune sets/masteries that people are having troubles with.

I'm sure that there could be some minor tweaks in masteries/runes that would slightly optimize the route, but I don't have the IP to do the testing =/
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 1:57am | Report
Well the jungling speed is very important and making it longer for another minute is not acceptable for me.

Thank you for test, any suggestions? Any problems? Anything you see that could be usefull?
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 2:48am | Report
DEWO wrote:

Well the jungling speed is very important and making it longer for another minute is not acceptable for me.

Thank you for test, any suggestions? Any problems? Anything you see that could be usefull?

Like I said, its really easy with the masteries that you use on your build. Only time I've ever had a real serious issue that altered my game is when my bottom lane amumu randomly came over to me and taunted next to me as I was killing golems, but that's irrelevant.

I've now tried this out 14 times, on number 13, madreds didn't proc on dragon at all, had less than 70 health and had to recall before level 6. I Personally move the health pot to slot 6 at the beginning so I don't accidentally hit it like I did on trial number 4 while acquiring blue buff, had to wait an extra 13 seconds for enough gold for a 2nd one before heading to dragon.

I'd personally like to try it out with a few rune changes, instead of having the 9 red/yellow/blue be the same, have 2 different types of runes, for 1 or 2 of the colors, it might produce a better effect, but it would have to be through trial and error to get it right. I'd like to see this get just under 7 minutes, I think it definitely is doable given respawn times, the only issue I see here though is that when you recall, you might have to wait for gold to buy the boots, unless you change the masteries to 19/0/11 for the greed mastery.
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 3:04am | Report
Greed is UP.

I even tried running this setup without ANY runes and it worked.

I am currently looking for speeding up the process maintaining my goals. Sometimes i am forced to help on a lane on lvl 4 that screwed me over a bitsy, so speeding up lvl 6 is something i am mainly looking for atm.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 12:14pm | Report
I'll try a few different things and get back to you, I've really fallen in love with Warwick now.
Took this route to ranked on my second game and got my first ranked win, those dragons can really turn the tide if both teams are even or slightly different on cs.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2011 8:15am | Report
So, I've found a way to shave of a few seconds on the route, not sure if you already do this, but in-between auto attacks vs the last melee creep in a camp I take a step or 2 towards my next camp, then press "A" and left click which makes you attack the closest attackable object, which after a few times of doing this will actually get you a second or two closer to the next camp. You can also do this with ranged creeps to reposition yourself closer to your next destination and place yourself at warwicks max range to attack a unit.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 1:08am | Report
Thx for the tip but this can be negleted by luck with crits or procs in my eyes but will see how it works. Lets not make it even more coplicated that it already is :P

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 1:46am | Report
Very true, this is something that everyone should learn though if they want to improve their skills.
You can use this technique to reposition yourself with any champion on a tower, dragon, or baron, especially with a tower allowing you to zone out enemies better.
It may not necessarily be something to put in your guide, but definitely something to look into as its a way to improve your micro to benefit the macro.

Best time to date is 6:58.
Also used the route in 2 ranked games so far, won both. =)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 2:08am | Report
Nice time if you consider that you are taking dragon down in it.

Well i have to test out my luck :P You know that this time is so dependant on the procs on the dragon :P

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 1:39pm | Report
DEWO wrote:

Nice time if you consider that you are taking dragon down in it.

Well i have to test out my luck :P You know that this time is so dependant on the procs on the dragon :P

That is so true, for that game, our Ashe was watching me take dragon (in case of gank as eve was mia) and watched me proc madreds on literally every hit, called me a madreds god xD.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide