Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Well well, look who is starting a review shop?

Creator: Meiyjhe April 13, 2013 9:45am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 25 42
Was my review useful?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 9:45am | Report

Disclaimer: I kinda don't play league anymore. I can still review for guidewriting in general, but that is about it. If you wish for build related reviews or a review done within a reasonable amount of time, I suggest you visit one of my colleague reviewers.

Introduction
Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

Here, you can ask for my services regarding guide reviews. Post here in order to get your guide reviewed. Make sure you put the link of the guide you wish to have reviewed within the post, or else I will reject the review request. Also, put in the review scheme you want me to use, or else I will use the standard sins + blessings scheme.

The review scheme's
So if you wonder what my reviews will look like, I will use the famous sins and blessings scheme or the Super Epic Guide Breakdown 5000 (SEGB5000) scheme. The famous sins and blessings scheme will show some pointers that are simply wrong or should improve whereas the SEGB5000 gives an in-depth overview of information that shows what your guide is like and how it can improve. Both schemes focus on presentation, explanation and completion. Due to the fact of my MMR not being skyrocket high, my points of improvements regarding the builds will be less strict. This still means that your build should be good, for I do expect you to explain your choices, especially if the choices are very unusual.

With each review that I make I will give you a score in the form of a path. Based on the positive and negative factors I can find in your guide, you will get this certain path that determines what my vote will be for your guide. These are the paths you can get:

Path of Exile (<10% in SEGB5000)
No more hope. You will always get a negative vote when following this path.

Path of the Infidel (11-25% in SEGB5000)
Means you did a very bad job. You should either archive your guide, or drastically change everything. You will get a negative vote when your guide is above 25% rating or has less than 5 votes on the guide. If the guide rating is already below 25% and has more than 5 votes, the vote will be neutral.

Path of Redemption (26-40% in SEGB5000)
The guide was disappointing, but there might still be some hope. You will get a negative vote when following this path if your guide is above 40% rating or has less than 3 votes on the guide. If the guide rating is already below 40% and has more than 3 votes, the vote will be neutral.

Path of the Student (41-60% in SEGB5000)
It was a decent guide and there is a noticable potential. You will get no vote when following this path.

Path of the Teacher (61-75% in SEGB5000)
Your guide was good enough to make the reader learn the champion better. There is still a lot to improve, but it was good enough. You will get a positive vote when following this path if your guide is below 60% or has less than 3 votes on the guide. If the guide rating is already above 60% and has more than 3 votes, the vote will be neutral.

Path of the Successor (76-90% in SEGB5000)
You did a good job. There are some things that still can improve, but it is not affecting the quality of your guide. You will get a positive vote when following this path if your guide is below 75% or has less than 5 votes on the guide. If the guide rating is already above 75% and has more than 5 votes, the vote will be neutral.

Path of the Saint (91-100% in SEGB5000)
You did an amazing job, and I have barely any complaints about the guide. The complaints that are there, will be very minor. You can be really proud of yourself and you will always get a positive vote when following this path.

Here are also the schemes I use:
Sins and blessings
Super epic guide breakdown 5000

Reviews so far:
people that requested Super epic guide breakdown 5000 so far

If you want to see some sins and blessings reviews which I already have done, there are plenty of guides that I already have reviewed, you can find some from the posters down below.

Requirements
Unlike other review shops, I do not ask you to fill in a certain scheme, but there are certain things that I ask of you before you request a review. If you do not comply with the requirements, the review will be rejected:
  • As mentioned in the introduction, I expect a link to your guide (+optional; the review scheme you want me to use)
  • The guide that is requested is updated (your guide needs to be "fresh")
  • The guide that is requested is not already reviewed twice by me (yes, rereviews are possible).
  • The author did not request a SEGB5000 more than 2 times.
  • The guide has a minimum of 5 chapters and contains a cheatsheet.
  • Patience. This is still a free service thus I ask you to respect my review schedule. If you want to know when my next review sprint is, see the top of this post.

In return
If you wonder what you have to do in return for my review, you will not have to do anything. I don't ask you to review my own guides, to give me +rep or whatever, it is completely free. If you got my review, I will ask if you want to vote on this thread whether you liked my review or not. It is not necessary, but I find it fun to see how many people found my reviews useful. (A thank you after a big *** SEGB5000 is also welcome though)

If you have any questions, complaints or whatsoever, feel free to post down below aswell or PM me so I can help.

Thank you
-Meiyjhe
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 9:50am | Report
Guide link is in my sig. get to work Bananaman, before it is time to crash the veteran's party!
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 10:15am | Report
A review on my Riven Guide would be awesome, but please say "Thy sins"!

Thy = Your
Thou = You

"Thou sins" = You sins = ??? = ASDJALFDKJDLFHLJSDHFLJHFDKSJHFKSDHF

EDIT> Actually lemme make some changes first, I haven't published yet. Will edit again when I'm done.

EDIT2> Done. Go wild!
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 10:28am | Report
Satella wrote:

Thy = Your
Thou = You

"Thou sins" = You sins = ??? = ASDJALFDKJDLFHLJSDHFLJHFDKSJHFKSDHF

Fine, you win :P
Changed format
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 11:34am | Report
So far, no baddies yet :D

Keep the requests coming :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 11:43am | Report
EVERYTHING. NOW. DO IT NOW.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 12:48pm | Report
God, so many guides D:

But I reviewed them all!
Muhahaha
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 1:01pm | Report
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 1:51pm | Report
Possibly include links to the guides you already reviewed?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 1:53pm | Report
Fine D:
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 25 42

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide